sports 'personality' of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitz

anyone know when this is? i can't be frigged to look but that hamilton bloke who can drive is a certain bet surely?

I'm sure alan shearer won it.....and that royal bird....personality is far from the right word if you ask me.

Aye I know what you mean.Personally like to see Ricky Hatton win it if he beats Mayweather

I'm sure alan shearer won it.....and that royal bird....personality is far from the right word if you ask me.

Everyone has a personality - even if it is completely loathsome and/or parasitic

Nigel Mansell ?

saved me from typing a reply, but I have just for the sake of it. bryan robson, like shearer in the dull sense but he is not as much of a cnut as he has no personality to hate

saved me from typing a reply, but I have just for the sake of it. bryan robson, like shearer in the dull sense but he is not as much of a cnut as he has no personality to hate

quote from When Saturday Comes that i read a couple of weeks back:-

"Bryan Robson took to management like a duck to oil"

###### odds

Hamilton 1/14
hatton closest at 15/2
then wilkinson at 18's I think...

Last edited by a moderator:
That about says it all. Lets say the BBC needed to get back into the good books of the royal family:icon_wink

Oh right. She might win again this year after their editing stuff up with the Queen recently :icon_lol:

After last years winner i will never take the result of sports personality seriously again. Rigged.

I've never taken it seriously since the victory of the blubbing Gazza!

If Hamilton wins the World Championship he's a shoo in. He could well win even if he FAILS to win the world championship.

A possible outside bet could be Jamie Murray for winning the mixed doubles at Wimbledon. His chemistry with Jelena Jankovic charmed a lot of people, and he has 10 times the "personality" of his brother.

I've never taken it seriously since the victory of the blubbing Gazza!

If Hamilton wins the World Championship he's a shoo in. He could well win even if he FAILS to win the world championship.

A possible outside bet could be Jamie Murray for winning the mixed doubles at Wimbledon. His chemistry with Jelena Jankovic charmed a lot of people, and he has 10 times the "personality" of his brother.

Murray will probaly win one of the many minor awards. Personally i think Wi*e and Ken Bates should get it for taking Leeds to a new division:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566