Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stearman and Weso seem rather close, you never see one without the other.

Fecking queers.......

Gareth McAuley down at Fosse Park swanning about with bags of shopping. Resisted the urge to kick him.

Gareth McAuley down at Fosse Park swanning about with bags of shopping. Resisted the urge to kick him.

Can't that fecking wanker is out shopping whilst my beloved club plays its first ever season in the third tier of english football. Exactly the reason why i won't be renewing my season ticket.

Can't that fecking wanker is out shopping whilst my beloved club plays its first ever season in the third tier of english football. Exactly the reason why i won't be renewing my season ticket.

I agree he shouldn't be eating,he's let us down

Alright paul.
You coming bowling again soon?

You like being beat?

Quite possibly are you going again soon.

Going back to the Mcauley thing I'd just like to point out that I have no objection to him shopping.Still want to kick him though.

:icon_bigg
Tell me about it, I was so tempted to kick one of the opposition players in the face last night for TBFC but I also let them off.
I'm a new man.
Apparently I hit one the face. I can't remember :102:

not the shopping though eh? :icon_bigg

Thats a mans job Lazzer and you know it.

If I let her indoors do the shopping, no way would she buy Cadbury's chocolate biscuits shaped as animals, rainbow drops would be out as well. And she never ever buys that sliced meat with a face on it which they sell at the deli counter.

Last edited:
I was down the park near the quay enjoying a few beers after an exam on Wednesday and half the ****ing team showed up to have a kick about!

Mattock, Stearman, Wesolowski, King, Sappleton and even Kisnorbo on crutches (who was doing kick-ups with the rest of them!).

If I was them I wouldn't dare show my face! I was in two minds whether to go over and say something - probably would have if I'd have been a bit more boozed. Bastards.

I was down the park near the quay enjoying a few beers after an exam on Wednesday and half the ****ing team showed up to have a kick about!

Mattock, Stearman, Wesolowski, King, Sappleton and even Kisnorbo on crutches (who was doing kick-ups with the rest of them!).

If I was them I wouldn't dare show my face! I was in two minds whether to go over and say something - probably would have if I'd have been a bit more boozed. Bastards.

In reality that's probably aound 1/100 of our squad Rich.

You working at the pub this weekend? Might be going there not sure yet.

In reality that's probably aound 1/100 of our squad Rich.

You working at the pub this weekend? Might be going there not sure yet.

Actually you're not wrong there mate! :icon_lol:

Working tonight and tomorrow night - need all the cash I can get.

saw Mattock, Stearman, Weslowski in soar point last night. had a chat with them, all seemed like good lads.

ask if they were going at which point stearman pointed at mattock and said "he is" no great surprise.

welowski said he's been fit for 3 months! they also said that holloway just talks at them sometimes but overall they think he's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669