Steve McClaren

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to someone on FT, MM was on sky and said it was now between 2 people. Both English and both big names within the game.

Ivor Biggon and Hugh janus?

dandylion & burdock?

I have a feeling it will be someone who we've not been particularly linked with so far...

Both Allen and Megson were "surprise" choices in that way.

My "favourites"

Cotterill
Hoddle
Newell

I have a feeling it will be someone who we've not been particularly linked with so far...

My "favourites"

Cotterill
Hoddle
Newell

I was thinking the same!

But think its wishfull thinking cause i don't want Gregs.

I was thinking the same!

But think its wishfull thinking cause i don't want Gregs.

Why not ?

I've got to the point where I don't care what the new managers name is, what his past experience is, I'll judge who ever it is purely on the results he gets at Leicester city, not on what he's done before and definately not on his personality. We've had managers with good records, we've had up and coming managers and all have done sh1t, so stuff my own personal preference, I'll welcome who ever ... until they f**k up :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Why not ?

I've got to the point where I don't care what the new managers name is, what his past experience is, I'll judge who ever it is purely on the results he gets at Leicester city, not on what he's done before and definately not on his personality. We've had managers with good records, we've had up and coming managers and all have done sh1t, so stuff my own personal preference, I'll welcome who ever ... until they f**k up :icon_bigg

Truth is, does it really matter who the f*ck is the Manager, because if Milan's interference is as prominenet as people allude to then realistically the name on the Manager's door isn't really going to make a blinds bit of difference.

All he is hiring is a front man, a scapegoat for when it all goes horribly wrong.

My "favourites"

Cotterill
Hoddle
Newell

My First choice, he can really do well here at leicester

Agreed. Newell for me at this stage.

Cotterill is a right wierdo and the football would be boring, but he would probably do a reasonable job of improving us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669