Still not confirmed: Kamil Zayatte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told you he didn't want to come, mind you the medical smoke screen could now be an issue if he gets an offer from a club he would actually like to play for
Call me gullible, but rather than conspiracy theories I prefer to believe that the guy just ain't fit enough for us to take a punt on him.

Last edited:
I personally would like to sign him. We need someone with pace and power at the back and from what I've heard Zayatte fits the bill.

I'm sure the club won't go ahead with this signing if there are serious doubts about his fitness.

No doubt the confirmation can go ahead now the pope's arrived

He aint all that, so not as concerned as some on here. We have enough cover for now. We'd be better putting in another offer for that Swansea lad in January in my opinion.

The widely reported loan move of Kamil Zayatte to Leicester City will not now be completed.

The reasons for this are technical, administrative and financial in relation to the present emergency loan regulations.
:icon_lol:

Well, that's cleared that up then!

With Vitor returning to fitness, and Moreno if we are in a desperate spot, we have some cover at the back, especially now Morrison is settling back into the side.

And my darling Tunchy.....One can but dream.

We seem to be discarding players very quickly. I am not sure we need to be desperate to play Moreno at the back.
Lamey is built like a centreback. He had a couple of games in which he was mediocre but then so did Morrison.
Is my memory right that Berner has played centreback? In an emergency he would IMO be OK and it would give another forgotten man Kennedy some much needed mtch time at this level.

I have a hunch that we have got a superb squad and we have not yet had a chance to see how good they are.

Is my memory right that Berner has played centreback?
I don't remember him doing so for us. That's not to say he never has, but I'd like to think I'd know, having seen every competitive game he's appeared in for City. He's certainly played in central midfield more than once though.

I don't remember him doing so for us. That's not to say he never has, but I'd like to think I'd know, having seen every competitive game he's appeared in for City. He's certainly played in central midfield more than once though.

Played the tailend of MK Dons away at centre back off memory. Didn't Brown or Morrison get injured and Powell come on with Mattock already subbed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669