stockport county - league cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedfoxxx

i liked the look of the first team on saturday but i think pearson will give games to afew others for this one, especially as we're playing stockport again 4 days later.

henderson

gilbert
morrison
hobbs
mattock

adams
oakley
kishisev
dyer

fryatt
campbell

thats my guess, fast start, sh*t middle and a decent ending, 3-1 city.:)

Last edited:
Surely Dickov has to start after his great pass that led to Fryatt's second goal,

think he will play a different team heres my guess

Martin

gilbert
Hobbs
morrison
mattock

adams
wesoloski
kishishev
porter

dj
Howard

think he will play howard to try and get him going, if he can start scoring we have a very impressive front line.

I would hope he'd play his first choice eleven, the more they play together the better they should get.

Really? I say forget the cup games this season, espeically as we play them 3 days later inthe league, play the reserves and then unleash Gradel and co for a smash and grab 3 points before they know whats hit them next Saturday :icon_bigg

Really? I say forget the cup games this season, espeically as we play them 3 days later inthe league, play the reserves and then unleash Gradel and co for a smash and grab 3 points before they know whats hit them next Saturday :icon_bigg

With so many new players in the team they still need time to gel.

If they're going to make mistakes while they learn, let them make mistakes in a less important match.

Play a decent team in this one and play everyone else in that shitty JP trophy.

I wonder what the attendance will be. I haven't got a season-ticket this season this year but I'll be damned if I'm paying £15 for this game. I wouldn't be surprised if it's less than 6,000.

I wonder what the attendance will be. I haven't got a season-ticket this season this year but I'll be damned if I'm paying £15 for this game. I wouldn't be surprised if it's less than 6,000.

I would be surprised if it is much over 4,000 - although the manner of Saturday's performance may encourage a few more fans to make the effort.

i will be there and looking forward to it, hopefully will be at least 10,000 although thats probably wishful thinking.

i love the fact you think we are capable of a smash and grab after one good result :038::038::038:

£15 is too much, but it seems other teams in our league charge normal prices in this competition. For example Shrewsbury v Carlisle is £16 in advance, £18 on the night. Northampton v Millwall is £19. No reductions for season ticket holders.

-----------------------Martin------------------

Gilbert------Hobbs-------------Morrison--------Mattock

Adams------Gradel-------------Oakley------------Dyer

----------------DJ------------Dickov------------------

Hendo, Fryatt, Tunchev, Weso, Me

-----------------------Martin------------------

Gilbert------Hobbs-------------Morrison--------Mattock

Adams------Gradel-------------Oakley------------Dyer

----------------DJ------------Dickov------------------

Hendo, Fryatt, Tunchev, Weso, Me

You've put me on the bench. :icon_redf Thanks very much :038:

Status