Match Thread Stoke v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Cz4iFi9VQAAw_QQ.jpg:large

I think Vardy and Slimani upfront is worth persevering with. I wasn't convinced at first but I reckon it's worth a few more matches just to see if an understanding develops.

If anyone would.prefer not to listen to stringer.

Here's an idea

TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT, FOR FECKS SAKE

I'm looking forward to seeing how the 442 works away from home.

Could be decent

Good to see Schmeichel back and Simpson returning. Ranieri ****ed up by unecessarily changing him last time out. Probably a good thing Drinkwater is out, King and Amartey did well vs Man City and I think Drinkwater has become one of the untouchables and it has soured him a bit.

Good to see Schmeichel back and Simpson returning. Ranieri ****ed up by unecessarily changing him last time out. Probably a good thing Drinkwater is out, King and Amartey did well vs Man City and I think Drinkwater has become one of the untouchables and it has soured him a bit.

How anyone can honestly believe it's good that Drinkwater is out is totally absurd.

Yes, Man City at home with more space than a dinghy in the Pacific is the same as Stoke away.

Simpson was suspended.

I wasn't expecting us to score many even before I saw the above.

How anyone can honestly believe it's good that Drinkwater is out is totally absurd.

Yes, Man City at home with more space than a dinghy in the Pacific is the same as Stoke away.

Like most he's shown the grand total of **** all this season so not exactly a massive loss.

That's some nice spin on the Dribkwater injury. But having your best central midfielder out can under no circumstances ever be a good thing.

kasper save

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570