Strange places to see celebs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie

I saw Peter Crouch and Abby Clancey at the David Lloyd gym in Cheadle on the day he left Liverpool and signed for Portsmouth.

Macky

Gruntled Member
I saw Peter Crouch and Abby Clancey at the David Lloyd gym in Cheadle on the day he left Liverpool and signed for Portsmouth.

I know who Peter Crouch is, but should I know who Abby Clancey and David Lloyd are as well?

Richie

I know who Peter Crouch is, but should I know who Abby Clancey and David Lloyd are as well?

Abby Clancey is Crouch's bird who he has a kid with, she was stunning in the flesh. David Lloyd is the guy who owns loads of gyms in Britain and Europe, named after whatsisname?

MKFox

bill Beaumont in a bar in los gigantes, Tenerife and Alison moyet asking for a light outside a hotel in newcastle

MKFox

no, she married Tenerife Moyet before she got famous... :icon_wink

Biffa Bacon

Once had a WWE 'star' sitting in the seat behind me on a flight in the USA, not a clue who he was but about half the economy section came up to first class to get his autograph

pork pie fox

Once had a WWE 'star' sitting in the seat behind me on a flight in the USA, not a clue who he was but about half the economy section came up to first class to get his autograph

Is that one really just an excuse to tell us you were travelling first class BB? :icon_wink

Lako42

My mum and dad sat behind 50 Cent on a flight from New York, which made me piss myself.

The bloke who played Bilbo Baggins in LOTR was actually having a beer in the Counting house next to Morrisons when I nipped in.

SJN-Fox

Sat at the next table to Lacey Turner and her family at the Bella Roma restaurant in Tenerife.

Biffa Bacon

Is that one really just an excuse to tell us you were travelling first class BB? :icon_wink

First class on US internal flights is not all that anyway but if you are impressed by that you might like to know I'm travelling in business class back from Geneva on Friday (it was £1 cheaper than economy)

pork pie fox

First class on US internal flights is not all that anyway but if you are impressed by that you might like to know I'm travelling in business class back from Geneva on Friday (it was £1 cheaper than economy)

:icon_lol: Oooooh get you hotshot :icon_bigg

Mawsley

I believe David Lloyd once played with a racket and ball.

I'll wager no one with an IQ over double figures has a ****ing clue who the bint is though.

spionfox

I believe David Lloyd once played with a racket and ball.

I'll wager no one with an IQ over double figures has a ****ing clue who the bint is though.

Was she the one who wanked a pig on Channel 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669