Strange places to see celebs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FryattFox

Hugh Hefner in a restaurant in Miami with his arm around a young blonde and he was wearing a dressing gown.

Not that strange I suppose.

Blaarev

Hugh Hefner in a restaurant in Miami with his arm around a young blonde and he was wearing a dressing gown.

Not that strange I suppose.
Perhaps you could start a "not so very strange places to see celebs" thread

Last edited:

Brauny Blue

I met Gary Lineker in the Wigston Records Office a few months ago.

They were looking at his family history, for the ' who do you think you are ' series. 1st one of the new series is on at 9 tonight, so i'd expect to see our Gazza within the next few weeks.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
I met Gary Lineker in the Wigston Records Office a few months ago.

They were looking at his family history, for the ' who do you think you are ' series. 1st one of the new series is on at 9 tonight, so i'd expect to see our Gazza within the next few weeks.
I may have mentioned this before, but you may be interested to know he also made a trip to Leicester prison at around the same time.

Matt_B

I may have mentioned this before, but you may be interested to know he also made a trip to Leicester prison at around the same time.

If you didn't see him there then **** off out of this thread. If you did, then carry on.

Orifice

I saw Gary Lineker one evening in Liverpool, being chased by a couple of local lads.

He's quick on his feet is our Gary and they didn't catch him (thankfully). He even managed to control the ball perfectly and scored a great goal at Goodison Park that night.

Actually, it wasn't a strange place to see him as he moved there shortly afterwards.

Ah well.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
It's unbelievable that nobody has questioned so far why you're spending so much time in HMPs.

homer

I just assumed he was one of those strange people that formed emotional and then sexual attachments to convicted baddies.

I had assumed that he just went there to laugh at them all

Billyjof

I sat next to Hugo Weaving on the circle line. He looked like he hadn't washed in a week.

Run DMC hanging out at a Lynx Apollo launch at Jodrell Bank, Cheshire, circa 1999. Not really that strange as they were booked to play. Although I was a bit inebriated and thought it funny to reach for one of their hats. In doing so I was reminded that if I tried, I would be hunted down and shot "mutherfucka".

drew

I sold Jamie Scowcroft a body fat monitor.

Prue Leith from the British Menu shows, I stood right in front of her and said "I know you from somewhere, do you know ***** (Mum)?" She stared at me blankly and waddled off. It only twigged a bit later on who she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669