Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having half day. Going clay pidgeon shooting with the lad. Fecking teachers.

Sick of hearing from these public sector workers with their cushy jobs, decent pay packets and fantastic pensions going on about how hard done to they are. Stop moaning.

Meanwhile, while they have a day off doing feck all, us private sector workers have to carry on as usual. Do you hear any of us moaning? Do you bollocks.

Sick of hearing from these public sector workers with their cushy jobs, decent pay packets and fantastic pensions going on about how hard done to they are. Stop moaning.

Meanwhile, while they have a day off doing feck all, us private sector workers have to carry on as usual. Do you hear any of us moaning? Do you bollocks.

You sound like you're having a little bit of a moan in this post to be fair!!! :icon_bigg

Although I do agree with your sentiment.

Ooh, Mawsley is going to slaughter you for that. He'll get up any minute I'm sure.

Ooh, Mawsley is going to slaughter you for that. He'll get up any minute I'm sure.

No, the Major & / or Spion, surely - this is clearly the politics of envy :icon_wink

Too right

Damn those lazy good-for-nothing nurses, health workers, teachers and border control staff with their easy-peasy cushty jobs that anyone could do. Damn them all to hell

Just because they are being forced to pay more into their pension, work for longer than they understood they would have to, and receive less pension at the end of it (not to mention accept a continuing pay freeze), all to bail out a complete financial cock up created by Government and the private sector

How dare they complain, the feckless workshy oafs

I hate them

I can understand why they are striking, but an 18% of salary contribution to pension (which is what a friend is currently getting) is crazy and isn't sustainable.

Am I allowed to maon about the estimated 18% cut in my lower than national average pay which I am being asked to make to help pay for the cock ups made in part by the private sector?

Am I allowed to maon about the estimated 18% cut in my lower than national average pay which I am being asked to make to help pay for the cock ups made in part by the private sector?

No, we all have to sit quiet and suck it up whilst the politicos fix everything.

Certainly not!

Maoning in public is forbidden. But do feel free to moan if you want!

Too right

Damn those lazy good-for-nothing nurses, health workers, teachers and border control staff with their easy-peasy cushty jobs that anyone could do. Damn them all to hell

Just because they are being forced to pay more into their pension, work for longer than they understood they would have to, and receive less pension at the end of it (not to mention accept a continuing pay freeze), all to bail out a complete financial cock up created by Government and the private sector

How dare they complain, the feckless workshy oafs

I hate them

Top notch as always homey...

Will you unlock me now please?

Private sector? Do you mean the banks and government?

I own a manufacturing business and we continue to grow despite the ever increasing bullshit red tape we constantly encounter dreamt up by people who create legislation to create even more jobs. What help do small businesses get to grow, i'll tell you, sweet FA.

We are not responsible for this mess either, yet my employees and I will have to contribute more and retire later to get a similar annuity.

The two Ed's love all this. After their scorched earth policies left us in the mire the ConDems are trying to clean house, sadly the masses will return to Labour and the cycle will start again. If anyone thinks it would be much different under Labour they are sadly mistaken, the ConDems are just doing their dirty work.

At least we have the OBR now rather than some ministers cooking the books to hide shameful facts and figures.

Anyway all politicians are self serving cretins, some are just bigger ****s than others.

Ps

Ed Balls is the biggest self serving hypocritical **** in England, was he worried about the dinner ladies and cleaners et al when defrauding the HMRC with his shameless house flipping? Was he ****, the smarmy fat ****. Edit, Bob Crow is close on his heels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670