Struggling with March 15th Deadline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han

Now in the queue on the phone, 4 minutes and counting.... how long do you think this will take?

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Now in the queue on the phone, 4 minutes and counting.... how long do you think this will take?

Why do people pay to queue on the phone when they can email the ticket office and ask them to ring back?

Han

Why do people pay to queue on the phone when they can email the ticket office and ask them to ring back?

First of all, i don't pay the bill.

Second, I wanted it sorted now. I have emailed them in the past and it has taken them a while to get back to me.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
First of all, i don't pay the bill.

Second, I wanted it sorted now. I have emailed them in the past and it has taken them a while to get back to me.

Good answer.

Bobby Smith

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1592100,00.html

We have over 11,500 season ticket holders, so that would be an 87% renewal rate

And no mention of the 1,500 previously loyal punters who have chosen not to renew their season ticket so far

Hardly something to crow about in a press release, I would have thought, but there you go...

It appears that you may be right, they are now saying over 90% not 95%. Are they crap at maths or not telling us the truth again?

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1606645,00.html

Matt_B

My dad also pointed out, if you put down a £50 deposit on the deadline day (or there abouts) they take the first DD payment in March aswell, so that's two payments in the same month, hardly helping people out is it.

beaumontfox

How can they take the first DD payment if you've gone in on deadline day and it's set up for the 1st of the month? Surely that means the first DD wouldn't come out til April?

edit: We got ours the week leading up to deadline day, haven't checked yet to see if they've tried to take any payments out early as the OH gets paid on the 28th of each month, they'd better not have tried to take it out before the 1st, else the might get a phone call.
They did that with us before, tried to take the DD payment on the 27th of the month when it wasn't due to go out til the following 1st, our bank wouldn't let the buggars have it, and we got a snotty letter from the club saying our DD had bounced!

Last edited:

Foxes_Trust

How can they take the first DD payment if you've gone in on deadline day and it's set up for the 1st of the month? Surely that means the first DD wouldn't come out til April?

edit: We got ours the week leading up to deadline day, haven't checked yet to see if they've tried to take any payments out early as the OH gets paid on the 28th of each month, they'd better not have tried to take it out before the 1st, else the might get a phone call.
They did that with us before, tried to take the DD payment on the 27th of the month when it wasn't due to go out til the following 1st, our bank wouldn't let the buggars have it, and we got a snotty letter from the club saying our DD had bounced!

We were still trying to get the club to change this even a couple of days before the renewal deadline (appearing on Radio Leicester to highlight the issue). We were trying to argue that if the £50 deposit was mid March, the first payment should be the end of April (or at least 30 days after the deposit was made)

Our understanding is that the first DD payment will certainly be taken out no later than tomorrow (Mar 31st), we would be very interested to know the actual date it was taken BF.

SJN-Fox

We were still trying to get the club to change this even a couple of days before the renewal deadline (appearing on Radio Leicester to highlight the issue). We were trying to argue that if the £50 deposit was mid March, the first payment should be the end of April (or at least 30 days after the deposit was made)

Our understanding is that the first DD payment will certainly be taken out no later than tomorrow (Mar 31st), we would be very interested to know the actual date it was taken BF.

I was told by the ticket office that the 1st payment will be taken on the 1st of April.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670