Post Match Sunderland 0 v 0 Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fecking love you all! All those years of sitting through the shit under Holloway, Megson, Allen, Levein et al. was all worth it for the last 2 seasons (and the 08-09 and 09-10 seasons in Nige's first spell).

What a fecking hero Nigel is!

Actually I feel robbed. I renewed my season ticket with the expectation of seeing 23 homes games next season and now I am only going to get 19.

Unfortunately I have to pick up the next Mrs SJN from work tonight so getting trousered isn't an option :(

However. I do have a bottle of Doom Bar that will receive my undivided attention in a minute.

Unfortunately I have to pick up the next Mrs SJN from work tonight so getting trousered isn't an option :(

However. I do have a bottle of Doom Bar that will receive my undivided attention in a minute.

given the circumstances she'll understand why she needs to walk back

Losing to QPR with it all to play for?

Pitiful. It's actually criminal that they will likely stay up.
With the state of the club so well documented, I can't see what manager or players would want to go there. This may be a more lingering death.

28C0056300000578-3084389-Leicester_City_players_celebrate-a-60_1431792758071.jpg

28BFF2CE00000578-3084389-image-a-50_1431792252341.jpg

With the state of the club so well documented, I can't see what manager or players would want to go there. This may be a more lingering death.

Dunno. The same fans were absolute cock ends to Sir Bobby and that's been forgotten.

Magnificent. I've been dancing round the house with my daughter.

What has been achieved over the last few weeks is extraordinary and unprecedented.

Hats off to us all; players, staff and supporters. I readily admit that I would have put my house on us going down a few weeks back but somehow we've transformed into a properly capable Premier League side. Schmeichel was shocking before his injury and superb since his return. Huth and Wasyl have been mountains over recent weeks. Cambiasso is as good a signing as any team has made this season - he is a legend. Schlupp and Albrighton have transformed our shape and style. Vardy has relentlessly bullied defenders with loads more experience.

And here is a pledge to you all. I will never again criticise NP. He's earned it and I've been proved wrong.

What has been achieved over the last few weeks is extraordinary and unprecedented.

Hats off to us all; players, staff and supporters. I readily admit that I would have put my house on us going down a few weeks back but somehow we've transformed into a properly capable Premier League side. Schmeichel was shocking before his injury and superb since his return. Huth and Wasyl have been mountains over recent weeks. Cambiasso is as good a signing as any team has made this season - he is a legend. Schlupp and Albrighton have transformed our shape and style. Vardy has relentlessly bullied defenders with loads more experience.

And here is a pledge to you all. I will never again criticise NP. He's earned it and I've been proved wrong.

:icon_eek::038:

I give it until the first game of the season ;) but credit for admitting you were wrong

****ing brilliant stuff. I'm overcome with emotion, it's simply been brilliant this run in. What a season. From the win against Utd to this incredible run, we've had our troubles but this will be remembered as a glorious season.

And safe before the final day. So glad with that personally as I'll be at work next Sunday with no way to see the scores!

A hat-tip in your direction BN, well played kid
:038::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673