Pre Match Sunderland v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
But your wedding is on a small budget with the reception at a working man’s club where they haven’t even covered up the dart board or pool table.

The food is shocking and the bride looks like a stuffed pig as she’s 8 months pregnant.

There are no free drinks and there’s a punch up at the reception (the bridesmaids FFS).

The beer is warm and it’s Carlsberg.
But there's a good fight in the car park.

But your wedding is on a small budget with the reception at a working man’s club where they haven’t even covered up the dart board or pool table.

The food is shocking and the bride looks like a stuffed pig as she’s 8 months pregnant.

There are no free drinks and there’s a punch up at the reception (the bridesmaids FFS).

That sounds like good fun, to be fair.

It's not boring
When I first arrived in SE London I was sat at a bus stop and there were two old deers chatting.

I happened to overhear one of them “the wedding was awful, the bride looked like a meringue along with the bridesmaids”

The groom looked rough as **** and had a split lip, the food all tasted of pizza and at the end there was a mass brawl between the bride and grooms family”

“Oh, it was a ****ing good day out”

You've got a really negative view of the FA Cup Cambs.

Interesting. So play that out for a minute or two -

23/24 season FA Cup, miss out on promotion OR Up to Premier League
24/25 mid table championship OR Relegated from PL / midrange prem
25/26 mid table championship OR Maybe Back up to PL / midrange prem
26/27 mid table championship OR 13th in PL
27/28 mid table championship OR 13th in PL

Not much of a history on the right is it? I don't see the draw from a fans perspective of anything but winning trophies. Unless you work for or with the club, there's no financial gain for fans of going up, so why not take the silverware?
I think you may be underestimating the potential costs of a long spell out of the top flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363