Super League win Court battle

so if man city, man u, chelsea, arsenal, newcastle, villa, brighton, brentford, liverpool, west ham, fulham, brentford and even everton all **** off to the ESL, Spurs have half a chance of winning the premier league

Good.

My mind has changed completely on this. I'm all in favour of a ESL as long as we're nothing to do with it.
I’m all in favour of it, so long as they also **** off out of the league at the same time. That isn’t what they want though, they want to be in both.

I’m all in favour of it, so long as they also **** off out of the league at the same time. That isn’t what they want though, they want to be in both.

If they do effectively run two squads, that will be me finished with football entirely. It becomes completely meaningless.

If they do effectively run two squads, that will be me finished with football entirely. It becomes completely meaningless.
It would devalue the Premier League to such an extent that I think it’d be better off without them.

Not so sure about Saudi as they’re just getting nto bed with FIFA .
Would they want to spoil that relationship?

It'll end up happening, being bankrolled by Saudi Arabia with a couple of their clubs in it too.
Almost a certainty I would think. I don’t really understand how this can be sold on the basis of fan merit. It’s too clearly about the money.

Almost a certainty I would think. I don’t really understand how this can be sold on the basis of fan merit. It’s too clearly about the money.
And lots of fans will then walk away, me included.

Leave our ****ing game alone you greedy ****s.

And so it begins (or ends):

In a way this is just desserts. When the top division was classed as just “the top division” it wasn’t a question of having competing tournaments. That was the top division and that was it.

By turning it into the “premier league” and rebranding it, the ****wits have opened the door for other leagues to compete with them in some sort of franchise model.

Bed made. Ruh roh.

In a way this is just desserts. When the top division was classed as just “the top division” it wasn’t a question of having competing tournaments. That was the top division and that was it.

By turning it into the “premier league” and rebranding it, the ****wits have opened the door for other leagues to compete with them in some sort of franchise model.

Bed made. Ruh roh.
Yep. It'll basically just be the PL having done to them what they did to the football league in 1992. You had a good run lads. Time to go now.

Literally the only sad thing about it is that in a generation's time we will hold the distinction of having pulled off the most amazing winning feat in the history of a league nobody cares about or even remembers.

Lots of snide comments about " back in 2030 when football was invented " regularly uttered by people who are currently kids & teens.

History repeats.

Good.

My mind has changed completely on this. I'm all in favour of a ESL as long as we're nothing to do with it.
Exactly the same with me. I was totally against it but now, **** them. Everything would be better without the ****s.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463