sven buys the house in burbage today(hammond built house)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt if any Swede has lived in a neo-elizabethan thatched cottage since Sven's ancestors came down the Soar in a longboat a thousand years ago, raping and pillaging.

Wonder if that's what SGE has in mind?

I doubt if any Swede has lived in a neo-elizabethan thatched cottage since Sven's ancestors came down the Soar in a longboat a thousand years ago, raping and pillaging.

Wonder if that's what SGE has in mind?

Good luck to him in Hinckley, He ain't gonna find a lot........

Well he's certainly not moved in as the old dear was pottering round her kitchen this morning (apparently) :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Well he's certainly not moved in as the old dear was pottering round her kitchen this morning (apparently) :icon_lol:

Hmm maybe he HAS moved IN.....

I can tell you all i know ,Hammonds didnt build it ,it belonged to Mr and Mrs Hammond , of Hammonds Bedrooms Factory in Hinckley.
and Mr Hammond Died a few months ago, (im related)
and the house has been sold to a Scrap Merchant.so unless sven is living in the garage id say its a Rumour.

I can confirm that he is in a tent in my mum and dad's garden.

I'm not exactly a reliable source of Leicester-based news these days, but I've heard he's been shown round houses in Oadby. Probably bollocks, I'm sure.

I'm not exactly a reliable source of Leicester-based news these days, but I've heard he's been shown round houses in Oadby. Probably bollocks, I'm sure.

I've heard he's been shown some round bollocks, from Oadby, but now living in Wigston.

I know some frankly, massive Bollockses from Wigston, but they were never particularly round. Fat and misshapen, but not round.

HTH

I thought every city manager lived and worked from the office on Belvoir Drive. A friend of a friend saw Martin Allen moving into his office....he took a sleeping bag and a perculator.

I thought every city manager lived and worked from the office on Belvoir Drive. A friend of a friend saw Martin Allen moving into his office....he took a sleeping bag and a perculator.

... and aledgedly a large spoon, small spirit burner and a bong!

Ten years ago he had a £2 million pound house in Mayfair/Belgravia. If you think he was ever going to buy a 4 bed detached in a burb of Hinckley you are bonkers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669