Swansea City - Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Connolly

Three changes to the side who are looking for a hatrick of wins against the Swans.

In comes Jack Hobbs to push Michael Morrison out to right-back replacing Robbie Nielson.

Paul Gallagher lines up on the flanks to replace Richie Wellens in midfield.

Yann Kermorgant replaces Stevie Howard up front to partner Matty Fryatt.

Me likey. NP clearly pissed off with Wellens at the minute then, he was poor against Ipswich to be fair.

Yann is going to score.

Finally 2 wingers and two central midfielders. I didn't care which two of Oakley, Wellens and King played* we just need to get Oakley off the wing.

ok, maybe I didn't want King

Awesome news... would've preferred N'Guessan to Gallagher, but I can live with it ;) At least it's more of a balanced midfield.

Hope Yann can prove himself a bit! Get a goal son.

Powell on the bench!

Subs: Logan, Powell, Neilson, N'Guessan, Wellens, Howard, Waghorn

Full Team

Weale
Morrison
Hobbs
Brown
McGivern
Gallagher
Oakley
King
Dyer
Kermorgant
Fryatt

Subs
Logan
Neilson
Howard
N'Guessan
Waghorn
Powell

.....ok, maybe I didn't want King

Yes, you're absolutely right. I'm sick of Andy King scoring important goals. It's embarrassing the other central midfielders who are chipping in with nothing. Let's get him out of the team and then there will be no goals from the centre at all. Far better all round if you ask me. You are, indeed, a genius.

Yes, you're absolutely right. I'm sick of Andy King scoring important goals. It's embarrassing the other central midfielders who are chipping in with nothing. Let's get him out of the team and then there will be no goals from the centre at all. Far better all round if you ask me. You are, indeed, a genius.

Thank you kind sir.

Spot on team selection for me.

I think todays result will depend on how the back four settle and whether Fryatt and Gallagher can be arsed to put in a shift.

Good luck boys. Today's performance and result are pretty important I reckon.

Up the City.

Where can I hear the commentary? Radio Leicester has the eggies on.

Seems that nige has spotted most of the weaknesses that the vast majority of folks have done recently. The only thing to save the albino is the lack of fitness for the ever reliable Bruno. Having Powell on the bench is a clear statement that the boy has got to watch himself. Wellens was not up to his best recently but someone had to go from the 3 . The other 2 will be looking at him on the bench worrying.

Yann must be given a run cos the lad is a footballer. I also think that we have yet to see the best of Gallagher.

Well done Nige.....

I'm not sure Wellens being dropped is great news.

Why? He was terrible against Ipswich, and from what's been said hasn't been good lately in general...

Doubt he'll be out the team for long, will hopefully just give him a kick up the arse like when Fryatt was left out a while ago.

It'll be on FM, Tiggers on DAB

If anyone doesn't have an internet link to the commentary on the proper football game that they don't want to send me on something thats not my pm i would appreciate it. cheers.:icon_bigg

Last edited:
Looks like most of you have got what you want, generally, from the team selection.

I will admit to being happy with Yann getting a start. And we spent good money on Gallagher, so we need to give him every chance to show himself worthy.

I would still argue against playing Morrison at RB, I think he should be playing alongside Hobbs in the middle.

But I know the sum of feck all about football management, or plugging my computer into the telly, so ignore me.

Finally 2 wingers and two central midfielders. I didn't care which two of Oakley, Wellens and King played* we just need to get Oakley off the wing.

ok, maybe I didn't want King

It's not quite two wingers though is it?

It's more like one winger, and three strikers, one of which is being played as a right-winger. Still probably better than having Oakley in that position.

Looks like most of you have got what you want, generally, from the team selection.

I will admit to being happy with Yann getting a start. And we spent good money on Gallagher, so we need to give him every chance to show himself worthy.

I would still argue against playing Morrison at RB, I think he should be playing alongside Hobbs in the middle.

But I know the sum of feck all about football management, or plugging my computer into the telly, so ignore me.

What about via an xbox 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570