Pre Match Swansea v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be heading down the M4 to watch us play in Wales in the Premier League for the first time tomorrow. Hopefully this will be the one where we start scoring away from home.

Will be heading down the M4 to watch us play in Wales in the Premier League for the first time tomorrow. Hopefully this will be the one where we start scoring away from home.

Hopefully Ulloa has his first shot on goal since the Utd game

Kevin Phillips has it sussed.
I covered their game against Stoke last week for Sky Sports and we all know how they like to keep the ball and use the pace in their team. But we’ve worked on our plans to stifle that and the shape we intend to use there and hopefully we have a good chance of winning the game ourselves - and enjoying Saturday night.Â*

American residents:
So I'm in Beverly hills for this 1. As its 9:30am kick off and on sky does that mean it will be on ESPN or 1 of the other sports channels in the hotel?

Richie

The match is on my local NBC station (not NBCSN) here in Kentucky. You might be lucky and be able to find it, it's on immediately before the Galaxy play at Seattle in the MLS on the same channel.

Last edited:
RichieThe match is on my local NBC station (not NBCSN) here in Kentucky. You might be lucky and be able to find it, it's on immediately before the Galaxy play at Seattle in the MLS on the same channel.
Hey. Thanks.According to online TV guide it's on nbcsn which I have in my room :).

Kevin Phillips has it sussed.

Managers appear to give more attention these days to adapting their formation and tactics to those of the opposition.

I wonder whether the effect is to detract from playing to our own strengths. The end result can be playing a containment game whilst having very limited capacity to score goals....e.g. Newcatle (one of the most vulnerable defences) 1 - Leicester 0.

Away - it looks like we try to adapt to the opposition and the end result is we have amassed 1 goal.

Lets hope for a turn up to day - can't say I am confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669