Swindon Town - Sat 15th Nov 2008 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Tickets:

We have received 2583 tickets for this fixture.

Tickets are currently on general.

Adults: £20
Seniors/Students: £15
Under 16's: £9

Fox Travel:

Fox Travel coaches will depart the stadium at 10am and are priced as follows:

Adult STH - £14
Senior/Under 16 STH - £12

Adult non STH - £16
Senior/Under 16 non STH - £14

Directions & Parking:

Approx 107 miles - 2¼ hours

M1 South to J15a > A43 > A34 > A420 ....

As you approach Swindon, go straight ahead at the roundabout on to the A312, straight over the first roundabout on to Drakes Way. As you approach the T junction the ground will be on your right hand side.

Street parking is available, or you can park at the cricket club. Parking is also available at the ground for £5.

Trains:

As mentioned in the 'Go Away' thread, this isn't particularly easy to get to on the train.

The cheapest route I can find for someone traveling alone is £32.90, part of this fare would mean you purchasing advance singles between Birmingham and Oxford / Oxford and Birmingham.

Off peak return Leic to Birmingham - £8.50
Advance single Birmingham to Oxford - £8.00
Advance single Oxford to Birmingham - £8.00
Off peak return Oxford to Swindon - £8.40

*Please note the Oxford to Swindon (and return) leg of the journey requires a change at Didcot.

If you can travel in groups of 3 or 4, please PM me and I will look at group saving options, as there are several.

Pubs:

The Cricket Club bar is recommended on groundsguide, as is The Merlin on Drove Rd.

Last edited:
Thanks for the effort Notts after requesting this but no fecker wants to go with me. So it's looks I'll sit in my armchair for 1993 Payback!

What's wrong with going on your own??? I do it every game...

Actually there might be a reason for that.

Never mind.

I'm toying with the idea of going (along with the other 2000). Not too far for me to drive.

Any indication that tickets will be available on the day?

I would have thought so. They had 800 left yesterday, which probably means 1000.

I would have thought all of the tickets in the Arkells stand would have been sold, so if you decide to go on the day, you will find yourself in the lovely 'uncovered' Stratton Bank end :icon_bigg

I would have thought so. They had 800 left yesterday, which probably means 1000.

I would have thought all of the tickets in the Arkells stand would have been sold, so if you decide to go on the day, you will find yourself in the lovely 'uncovered' Stratton Bank end :icon_bigg

Hence the reason I'm waiting. So as I knew that the Stretton Bank tickets were only available, wasn't worth buying in advance.

Swindon Tickets

...Does anyone know roughly how many are left??

Re: Swindon Tickets

...Does anyone know roughly how many are left??

The last information from the club was yesterday, and that stated there were less than 800 tickets left.

I would be amazed if they had gone by now. The ticket office will be open at 9am tomorrow morning if you want to call them, but I am more than confident there will be atleast 500 tickets available tomorrow.

Re: Swindon Tickets

The last information from the club was yesterday, and that stated there were less than 800 tickets left.

I would be amazed if they had gone by now. The ticket office will be open at 9am tomorrow morning if you want to call them, but I am more than confident there will be atleast 500 tickets available tomorrow.

Exactly what I am doing. Uncovered stand la la la.:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570