Swine Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macky

Gruntled Member
It was the same with avian flu - if you sneezed and it sounded like blackbird singing in the dead of night that was the clue and the descent into hell. Macca has a lot to answer for.

I'll put my hands up to most things, but you're not blaming me for this one

City Fan

It's so hyped up its unbelievable. I remember reading about how bird flu was coming and we were all going to die etc. (well perhaps it didn't quite say that), but then that seems to have just disappeared.

Innocent

Banned
PS.... If you hear "If.. I ..had...words..to ..make...a...day...for ...you...' in your sleep, that's the first symptom........

drummindefender

but did any humans except in romania get bird flu? wasnt the whole thing with bird flu that it hadn't been spread person to person? unlike swine flu.

Last edited:

fitz

but did any humans except for in romania get bird flu? wasnt the whole think with bird flu that it hadn't been spread person to person? unlike swine flu.

was people in countries where they lived with their livestock I think...

Siouxsie

It's so hyped up its unbelievable. I remember reading about how bird flu was coming and we were all going to die etc. (well perhaps it didn't quite say that), but then that seems to have just disappeared.

What happened to mad cow disease?

Are we still all going to get that too soon?

Innocent

Banned
What happened to mad cow disease?

Are we still all going to get that too soon?

BSE? Another hyped inflated invention derived from, apparently, our addiction to burgers.......

Why can't they give it a rest? Why can't we go back to the essential issues of whether Susan Boyle's eyebrows needed plucking....

Dotcha just love meeja???

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
not sure thats the correct word.....

Its like saying I'd be pissed off if I got AIDS, I wouldn't deserve it as I've never been to Africa

I've been to Africa. Where do I get my AIDS? I need all the help I can get at my age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669