Taggart for Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely it would be better to go with an unproven manager, than a manager who has proven to be crap?

And this "lack of experience" is a load of bollocks really, how the hell will he get the experience if no one gives it him.

Re: Taggert for Manager

What's a death nail?

I bet Sunderland fans are gutted that they got Keane instead of someone experienced like Megson.

Taggart could be a great manager, he could be a crap manager.

While I'd prefer someone with a good track record, if no one good wants to come here I'd rather take a gamble with someone like Taggart, than end up with someone I know is going to be crap, like Reid.

That echos my feelings exactly.

Surely it would be better to go with an unproven manager, than a manager who has proven to be crap?

And this "lack of experience" is a load of bollocks really, how the hell will he get the experience if no one gives it him.

would you rather have an experienced surgeon perform a vasectomy on you or one doing his first ever one?......:102:

Taggart would be completely out of his depth. He would provide a great spectacle for the blue mongies, acting like a deluded maniac on the touch line.

But to be fair Roy Keane had acheived just a little more in the game than Gerrry Taggert has.

What the **** has that got to do with anything?

So because he was a better player and won more trophies we can safely say the Keane would make a better manager than Taggs.

Stick to real reasons, if your that sure of his inability to manage im sure you don't need a stupid reason like that to make your point.

What the **** has that got to do with anything?

So because he was a better player and won more trophies we can safely say the Keane would make a better manager than Taggs.

Stick to real reasons, if your that sure of his inability to manage im sure you don't need a stupid reason like that to make your point.

Exactly why I stopped posting on here,uneccessarily aggresiveness.Bye:icon_roll

How was that aggresive?

You should try talking to people with a bit of respect,the way you'd like people to talk to you and that way they might just take you seriously is there any need for the ****.Why are you so angry all the time?:102:

Blimey Lako, you really can't see it?

I think you have an anger problem if you can't see it.

You should try talking to people with a bit of respect,the way you'd like people to talk to you and that way they might just take you seriously is there any need for the ****.Why are you so angry all the time?:102:

I think your both right, maybe i do need to chill out.

Never used to be like this.

He said he hasn't got a GF, so has to empty his sac by hand most nights

Incidentally my point was that there are lots of Players who have got into Management and their first job has been with a Championship/Premier League side and they have fallen flat on their face.Roy Keane is a good example of one who hasn't but there are plenty who have and whilst Taggert may turn out to be a very good Manager in the future I think he needs to learn his trade first with a smaller club.Its an opinion...you ****ing twatting ****.An opinion I will keep to myself in the future.

Last edited:
would you rather have an experienced surgeon perform a vasectomy on you or one doing his first ever one?......:102:

Depends if the surgeon had killed his last 3 or 4 patients (Reid, Royal etc).

Surgeon? Pah, that's for puffs. My GP did mine whilst the wife sat down next to me and watched, peculiarly fascinated.

would it not be better just to get the wife done instead?

On a personal pain level, yes, of course. On a financial level, no as she would have been off work for weeks as opposed to my day or two.

And they say relationships based on money don't work. Ha!

if the said surgeon was any good he would not be out of work

Who says you can only go for out of work surgeons when you have 300k in the pocket to hire a half decent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669