Takeover Bid - Trust Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive back track by the Trust, which would suggest to me that they believe Mandaric's bid will be successful.

Sounds likely and if the current setup can now suddenly find £3M to invest then I am more worried about their intentions going forward then MM's.

I said that the club felt they could refinance the debt to create fund a few weeks ago, but it would be less than £3million.

As i keep repeating the millstone round the neck is the stadium and if they could find a way of dealing with it then MM would be told to feck off immediately.

But they can't and so they can't.

Massive back track by the Trust, which would suggest to me that they believe Mandaric's bid will be successful.

exactly, the can quite literally see their position slipping through their grasp.

FT - I assume you will publish on your website how the FT vote on Saturday....

Or they are preparing the fans for the fact it will be rejected under the current terms. :icon_wink

I said that the club felt they could refinance the debt to create fund a few weeks ago, but it would be less than £3million.

As i keep repeating the millstone round the neck is the stadium and if they could find a way of dealing with it then MM would be told to feck off immediately.

My point is, the only spring in to action when their position is under threat. Reactive.

Dunc, any news on any other possible bids, especially from Martin George ??

Dunc, any news on any other possible bids, especially from Martin George ??

Fraid not. Its MM or the refinancing at the moment, but my sources are telling me that as Bob Hazell agreed MM is not going to be successful on his current terms.

The current board will make a rod for their own back with this. They wont be able to continue

Its all well and good saying the board won't be able to continue and that fans will riot but the reality is that we will do no such thing...

I didn't hear one solitary Milan Mandaric chat on Saturday. Apathy reigns at LCFC.

Fraid not. Its MM or the refinancing at the moment, but my sources are telling me that as Bob Hazell agreed MM is not going to be successful on his current terms.

How can anyone know how 48 different shareholders are going to vote though?

My point is, the only spring in to action when their position is under threat. Reactive.

Actually quite the opposite, they've been trying to restructure debt and payments for over a year now, so they can back RK with something like £2 million but have been unsuccessful.

Its amazing that once a successful businessman sees a club worth purchasing the banks and creditors are a bit more leniant...

Its short term crap IMO. so we get a couple of million to spend on players. So what, what happens when that has gone. refinancing is a rockier road than MM as far as I can see.

Its amazing that once a successful businessman sees a club worth purchasing the banks and creditors are a bit more leniant...
I wonder if those moaning about MM borrowing money to finance the club, will moan about Duncs final point

How exactly have they 'back tracked'?

They've always said they haven't decided whether to support MM's bid, and that's what they're still saying. :icon_conf

They have been very cautious and at times negative about Mandaric's bid.

I wonder if those moaning about MM borrowing money to finance the club, will moan about Duncs final point

Exactly, a mutli millionaire owner lending you the cash or a bank that previously havent wanted to know restructuring some existing debt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670