Takeover Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will end in tears but let's at least get our first FA Cup before it all goes tits up.

How long before we get investigated for money laundering then!?

Harbro, I'm not twelve I'm 65, and I'm telling you this buy out stinks to high heaven, I really hope I'm wrong.

Harbro, I'm not twelve I'm 65, and I'm telling you this buy out stinks to high heaven, I really hope I'm wrong.

I understand what you are saying but what is the point in worrying?

Its happened and they are going to be around for along time hopefully, until they do something wrong I have no problem with them.

Get on with it.

Everybody goes to 'Duty Free', I wonder what delights will come of the shelves in the next few weeks, fags, perfume (for the misses), plenty of booze, but footballers I doubt.
I must say I am somewhat unnerved by the lack of information, as someone said earlier who owns what, and who owes what, who are these people, that now own our club? Are they 'fit and proper people', or does this yardstick only apply to the Premiership? Is Milans continued presence a way of getting around this stipulation. I am definatley worried.

Don't worry. It is football. It is a wonderful soap opera with highs and lows, twists and turns. It is fascinating, enthralling, sometimes beautiful, sometimes funny, sometimes even irritating. Care yes. rejoice yes.Worry no.

There are very few things in life worth worrying about and most of them involve health - usually other peoples health.

The first part of your statement precisely reflects my worries - that we'll get a bunch of new loans, spazz them on overpaid players, live beyond our means and end up going down the tubes in a few years when our new overlords get bored.

I want to enjoy the "live beyond our means bit". That sounds good to me - and long may it continue.

One other thought - I hope the Foxes Trust are ok about this takeover. They did an outstanding job in running the club pre- the MM takeover and gave his take over proposals a very thorough going over.

I will be completely content when the FT are able to reassure us that everything is ok.

I want to enjoy the "live beyond our means bit". That sounds good to me - and long may it continue.

:038::038::038:

I couldn't agree more. We were sensible whilst Leeds were reckless - and won everything, we were sensible whilst Forest were stupid - and won the First Division (when there wasn't a Premiership!)

LET'S BE SILLY!!!!!! :messenger

Does this mean we can now sign Whittingham and Messi??????

Stop being so ****ing negative, if it goes wrong then it goes wrong. Worrying like pregnant 12 year olds isn't going to make anything happen so stop it. We have a game on Saturday, think and worry about that rather than the thai tossers.

Oh dear. You were so close to making your first ever reasonable post. They are getting better though. Perhaps we are on the brink of a breakthrough into sensibility?

Done deal I'm told ( a certain poster sent me a PM confirming this ).

Well on that note good things lie ahead!!

Promotion this year, Sign the likes of Kaka, Ronaldo, Rooney, Vidic and Chopra next year!!

Champions League here we come!!

I am happy for Mandaric, but like others I am in two minds about it. That is probably because I am a suspicious git who thinks that people who have money only get it through nefarious means. I am certainly not going to lose any sleep over it.

Bring on the new players.

Looks to me like rich Daddy has bought footy loving son a club for him to play Football Manager with.

All we can hope for is that laddo is good at it.

Looks to me like rich Daddy has bought footy loving son a club for him to play Football Manager with.

All we can hope for is that laddo is good at it.

Looks that way but let's hope not aye!

So does this mean with them taking over we get more funds for transfers??

Stop being so ****ing negative, if it goes wrong then it goes wrong. Worrying like pregnant 12 year olds isn't going to make anything happen so stop it. We have a game on Saturday, think and worry about that rather than the thai tossers.

Harbs...don`t be so damn rude!

They are not "tossers", not yet at least.
They have made, and will make a contribution to the club so lets not call them that yet.

And for the rest of you...I am one of the few excited ones, and i can think of far worse nationalitys to take the piss out of than the footy crazy Thais.

Anyway they are such friendly and warm people, so lets welcome them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670