Talking Balls on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH I hardly go on twitter, would be good with the same system but on facebook(is that possible??)

TBH I hardly go on twitter, would be good with the same system but on facebook(is that possible??)

Seems to be some link possible between twitter and facebook now as I saw a fb post that had been posted via Twitter?

Seems to be some link possible between twitter and facebook now as I saw a fb post that had been posted via Twitter?

Mine are tied, but it would mean that Jeff would need to create an FB account for TB

and twitter isnt?

I had this discussion with a friend yesterday. We agreed that if they are used in the right way, they both are effective uses of communication. The only thing that matters is the type of person you are.

Twitter is more ideal for me for a number of reasons.

It's basically a personalised news stream, helpdesk and conversation tool all rolled into one.

And Facebook is a good way to find out what people I went to school with are up to, so I can try to avoid them.

I had this discussion with a friend yesterday. We agreed that if they are used in the right way, they both are effective uses of communication. The only thing that matters is the type of person you are.

Twitter is more ideal for me for a number of reasons.

It's basically a personalised news stream, helpdesk and conversation tool all rolled into one.

And Facebook is a good way to find out what people I went to school with are up to, so I can try to avoid them.

they are both self indulgent clap trap at the end of the day :icon_lol:

Which shite was that? I tweet too much shite. :icon_lol:

Twitter makes you like people you've never met.
Facebook makes you hate people you already know.
Twitter makes me despise people I've never heard of, because my travel companion insists on telling me the idiotic spoutings of utter dickheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669