Talking Balls on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have moved from ambivalence to abject disgust at Twitter. The only thing more pointless and self-indulgent is Russel ****ing Brand.

I personally use Twitter 3 or 4 times a day. It's a really good source for news I'm interested in. I very very rarely post anything though. Passive aggressive.

Last edited:
I was wrong about facebook. I now use it as a means of communicating with groups of people. I don't understand why people I don't know anymore or ever did in the first place try and contact me.

Useful for sharing pics but annoying when you have to untag yourself though.

Am I really wrong about twitter?

I was wrong about facebook. I now use it as a means of communicating with groups of people. I don't understand why people I don't know anymore or ever did in the first place try and contact me.
This is what annoys me about Facebook. People I've never, ever heard of adding me as a friend then ignoring you when you ask who the **** they are. Some girl added me three months ago and she keeps inviting me to events I'd never go to in a million years, and I still haven't the foggiest notion who she is. Why I accepted her in the first place, I don't know. Must remember to delete her tonight.
Useful for sharing pics but annoying when you have to untag yourself though.
This annoys me. Why would someone else tag me in their photos? Wankers.
Am I really wrong about twitter?
Twitter is a platform for people with walnut-sized brains to shower other idiots with their worthless opinions and mundane minute-to-minute commentaries on the uninteresting moments in their pointless lives in order to give themselves a false feeling of self-importance. As far as I can tell, it's rarely used for anything else.

I am being followed (on Twitter) by an organisation that advises on the dangers of inhalant abuse. WTF??!!

They've obviously heard about your stance on the release of particulate contaminants within football stadia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669