Talking Balls v Jekyll n Hyde - Match 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't wait till the goalkeeping debate starts :icon_lol::icon_wink

I think Hazza has already volunteered to play in goal for one half of the match. I have already done it so I must be immune :icon_wink

Are we going to be short of some goalie gloves now that MHS isn't going? I can bring mine if needed.

I'll be there. Not sure what any of you look like.

I'll be in the black 4x4 BMW, i'll aim to arrive about 6:35-6:40pm.

I'll be there. Not sure what any of you look like.

Don't worry, I had the same problem last week. Just park up and look for a group of people wearing city/blue shirts either just inside or just outside the entrance.

We now have 5 players for Thursday - waiting on Rich to say whether he can play.

Someone needs to volunteer in goal for one half

I found a kit anyways - LCFC's white and black/light blue sash is available for JJB for a fiver each plus a old goalie top. :icon_lol:

I found a kit anyways - LCFC's white and black/light blue sash is available for JJB for a fiver each plus a old goalie top. :icon_lol:

I was going to suggest we all got last seasons away kit for a fiver, or just bring a plain white t-shirt to games incase we end up playing a team all in blue.

Hopefully Rich will play to make it a 6, that should be alright, just means you're on the pitch for longer. I could always pick him up if he's struggling for a lift because I go down Hinckley Road so wouldn't be a problem.

How long do teh games last?

I'm looking forward to this, i've been wanting to play 5 a side since i packed in last Christmas.

According to Dour i'm one of those gym ****s.

I wouldn't say i'm at my prime but i'm probably more fit than i was when i was playing 11 a side.

I'm next to the one with blue hair.

How many threads are you lot having for this 5 A Side ?
Having seen your results,you certainly shouldn't be in the Football Forum

Last edited:
Now now HF. I reckon with key players out and stronger opposition, it'll be even worse than last week. vBookie you have been warned...

But good luck all the same boys, hope you enjoy it. My team's fixtures are on the same rotation of your for the whole season so won't be able to make an appearance...

We now have 5 players for Thursday - waiting on Rich to say whether he can play.

Someone needs to volunteer in goal for one half

£4 for me :icon_lol:

Seriously though the white top is gash.

How many threads are you lot having for this 5 A Side ?
Having seen your results,you certainly shouldn't be in the Football Forum

We have had 2 threads HF plus 2 vBookie 'uns......not bad considering the drama behind the FT 5-a-side comp.

In 'Drew', we look to have a fit player. Thank feck for that, cos the rest of us are unfit and very average footballers.

We have had 2 threads HF plus 2 vBookie 'uns......not bad considering the drama behind the FT 5-a-side comp.

In 'Drew', we look to have a fit player. Thank feck for that, cos the rest of us are unfit and very average footballers.
speak for yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670