Tarrot cards predict leicesters fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Fox

Football fans often wish they could see into the future.

However, the Blue Army will probably not want to hear the predictions of two fortune-tellers consulted by the Mercury over whether the Foxes can avoid relegation to the third tier of the English league for the first time in their history.

City now face a basement dogfight, starting against Colchester tomorrow at the Walkers Stadium.

Pauline Smith, 49, has been reading Tarot cards since she was a young girl, learning the skill from her grandmother.

According to her reading of the cards, the chips are down.

As she cleared her mind and asked the question, she was filled with a strong feeling of dread.

First out of the pack was the five of swords.

Pauline said: "This is a bickering card. This told me that there is upheaval in the team, which means they are not playing as a unit."

The second card she drew was the magician. Far from signalling a trick up the sleeve, the card relates to a lack of discipline and order.

Next up was the nine of swords, which Pauline said symbolised the leader or manager and was a "proud" card. She said: "I feel he can only give his best, which he has done, but because the team are not playing as a team, he is banging his head up against a brick wall."

Finally, she drew the ominous sounding king of pentacles, a card which points to an inability to look to the future.

She said the cards suggested Leicester would not survive.

"I think they will go down fighting, but they will lose the battle because they are not playing as a team," she said.

Twenty-one-year-old Toni Kelly, of Northfields, Leicester, has been reading Norse runes since she was eight.

To make a prediction, three runes are drawn from a bag of 30 and cast on to the ground.

The left rune stands for the past, the centre the present and the right the all important future - and it does not look good.

First came Othila, which suggests a big change from the past that is still having a knock-on effect today.

Next was Fehu, which Toni said told her the focus of the players was too much on the pressure and not enough on enjoying their football.

Finally, she drew Algiz, which she interpreted as a symbol of transition.

She said: "None of the runes drawn are positive. They are either middle of the road or not good at all.

"I would have to say there is a very good chance Leicester will be relegated."

Club officials did not wish to comment on the predictions.

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co....entPK=20369133&bustcache=&1207912727000#views

What utter BS from the Mockery and damn Carriot cards

Last edited:
13.jpg

Most of that could have been said without a set of cards. But I forgot that Anderson and his pals can't write anything disapproving of the club.

Hazza this card and rune stuff is deadly serious you know...

This is really crazy espically coming from the mercury, we are fighting for our lives in the championship, the last thing we need is so called fortune tellers telling us what is going to happen to our football team, this is not good for the players and management to read cause it could cause an affect on the team, Great think Leicester Mercury...well done....if anyone is causing us to go down it is you and your idiotic reaserch about our football team
spanks, Amsterdam

I have just examined the entrails of a goat.

My conclusion was that the goat was dead.

Tarot+carrot=Tarrot?

Very pleased to hear this as such people are frauds and charlatans. this means we will definitely stay up.

Spanky Fox said:
...if anyone is causing us to go down it is you and your idiotic reaserch about our football team

hmmm...I'm not sure if that's who I'd blame

hmmm...I'm not sure if that's who I'd blame

I blame them for this stupid shite in the paper that shouldn't be produced, i blame MM, IH and the players for the suitation we are in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669