stonepark
beights dad Steve
Jon
Ch4mbo

----------------------Beights dad------------------
pds------------spankys mate---------Hazzman-------han

chambo-----------spanky---------jon------------lboro

-------------------melts------stonepark

i reckon the starting line up is looking something like this at the mo but is obviously subject to changes!

subs
Nathan's Mate
Nathan's Bro
Beighton
Fcukcov

Could do with a few more.

Sticking me out wide is a good plan, can't cause too many problems out there, a la Jason Wilcox.

What's the plan afterwards?

Score more goals than the other team.

we playing 45 each way?

5 minute rolling subs? ;)

45 each way, rolling subs as and when i reckon, we wont have more than a couple and that will include me!

Is that me in a attacking mid role or more like Central Mid?? I can try to track back but not the best defender ;)

Only because you can't be arsed!

I think beights has answered this one!

I've managed to get a mate down anyway so we won't be short on numbers.

Good to hear.

I think we have to pay for the food to be put on (he said £2-3 each - i'll email him now to confirm). If we have to pay a referee we'll need to find it from somewhere too.

Right well we will just donate whatever we can! I was hoping a ref would do it for nothing!

subs
Nathan's Mate
Nathan's Bro
Beighton
Fcukcov

Could do with a few more.

I reckon there is a good chance beights will start but we will see who turns up.

Leroy, the only contribution I will add to fthe ormation is this;

Me and Spanky played well when I was playing behind him and passing the balls through to him for him to finish. I'm not saying I'm playing midfield because I can't, but I will overlap with Spanky every so often and allow him to go forward.

When he misses I will drop back to cover him for as long as needed. Whenever stoneparks goes off (if he needs to) I'd recommend moving Spanky up with me until the next change is made and I'll play a few yards behind him.

Last edited:
Leroy, the only contribution I will add to fthe ormation is this;

Me and Spanky played well when I was playing behind him and passing the balls through to him for him to finish. I'm not saying I'm playing midfield because I can't, but I will overlap with Spanky every so often and allow him to go forward.

When he misses I will drop back to cover him for as long as needed. Whenever stoneparks goes off (if he needs to) I'd recommend moving Spanky up with me until the next change is made and I'll play a few yards behind him.

Sounds like a good plan melts and the formation put up is in no way final and we can discuss it more on Sunday. The reason I have put jon and spanky in midfield is to back up our 2 more……errrrr…….experienced strikers with some pace. I know you can finish and if stonepark used to play senior league then I assume he can finish pretty good to. I reckon jon and spanky will be overlapping you pair quite a lot!

I have put jon and spanky in midfield is to back up our 2 more……errrrr…….experienced strikers with some pace.
:icon_conf Pace is probably my strongest asset.

:icon_conf Pace is probably my strongest asset.

I actually think you are a good finisher and would like you in that roll up front. You can use your pace to overlap with spanky as you said!;)

I think we will struggle to get more than 11 so you may well end up playing a good chunk of the game anyway.

I think we'll be ok :icon_wink

would rather have 15/16 than 22 any day.

Oh yes definitely. I reckon 16 would be great but even with 16 names down you can almost guarantee some wont turn up on the day.

The hardest task you will have Leroy is getting Jon and Spanky to pass the fecker, especially Jon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669