Tb v Foxestalk 25-05-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fcuking unbelievable!!!!!

They've turned up this morning and are still fcuking shit up FFS!!!!!!!!!! Do these people really exist? How the fcuk can you sell a pair of boots on eBay and not even clean the fcuking things? Wanker.

After cleansing I also noticed that the studs are different sizes and different material, a combo of rubber and metal and long and short FFS.

Now got to go and buy some studs!!!!!

However, they are very comfortable.

My brother just brought me a pair from sports world or soccer sports or whatever the f**k that place is called, some Nike Rio's for 26.75(pounds) not bad at all, i got pre-season training so it will do the job for a while over here and then i invest in them decent ones to see if i make it into the Amsterdam first team or not :icon_razz

Just got a confirmation from my Lil bro that he will be playing on sunday, he is a midfield who can play on either wing and in the middle with a attacking mind

I have got a captains armbands and will be bringing it along, I have an idea for captain, it came to me in the shower this morning....

I have got a captains armbands and will be bringing it along, I have an idea for captain, it came to me in the shower this morning....

:icon_eek:

:icon_eek:

What you really want to worry about is the fact that I can pretty much see your house from my shower!Or maybe I should worry that you can see my shower from your house……:icon_conf

You enjoyed it as much as i did.

Wears the soap though...….

What you really want to worry about is the fact that I can pretty much see your house from my shower!

Yep I'm worried now! :icon_eek:

Forgot to say i have recruited another player. Big kev, plays for my team not the greatest footballer but he will play anywhere and is a good lad and if someone pisses him off he flips like none of you will have ever seen.

Not from my end I think Nathan is close to getting one though. Worst comes to the worst Ill do it.

Right then I have been offered a prize by the club of either 2 tickets for one of the first few games of next season or a squad signed football, without too many comments about peoples feelings towards the club, shall I do a raffle on Sunday?

Right then I have been offered a prize by the club of either 2 tickets for one of the first few games of next season or a squad signed football, without too many comments about peoples feelings towards the club, shall I do a raffle on Sunday?
Decline them. It might help get a message across.

If it's not too much hassle Leroy I think a raffle is a good idea.
I agree sounds like a good idea, will there be scouts at the game? i might have to change the colour of my boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363