Tb v Foxestalk 25-05-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill come along. Serious deficiencies in ability and fitness though, think i may sign for city instead! If we are that desperate ill play, it does matter where, but a 5ft6" goalie probably wouldn't be a good idea!

Ill come and watch regardless! Will there be beverages afterwards??

I havent been anywhere near any forms of football since saturday, cant even watch SSN at the mo, Ill update on this later.

Leroy.

theres about 11 including me at the mo! we need more, come on boys!!

We all do things for sexual pleasure, but some aren't to be mentioned.

Does anyone want any spare soil? Digging this cellar is creating loads of excess.....:icon_wink

We'll easily get more than this i reckon. maybe pm some of the people that replied to the original thread?

Ill leave it till the weekend.

have we confirmed the pitch yet?

I reckon if people are that stupid they need pm'ing, they're too stupid to play football.

I reckon if people are that stupid they need pm'ing, they're too stupid to play football.

Yeh I was gonna post something along the same lines but as always melts you seem to sum it up so much better.

Yeah, he's PM'd me back.

The pitch 'should' be ok. He's also said that we could have the bar in the club house and some food for a contribution of £2-3 each.

Nathan, you've seen the state of some of these fat fcuks!!!, are you sure he didn't say £20-£30 each?

I was debating on suggesting a fiver each with some of the proceeds going to a charity, just seems like an ideal opportunity to raise some money, for a charity of our choice. I could bring a couple of football blackout cards to. Not sure if that would work though.

They are cards with 60 teams on in separate boxes and you pay 50p for a team and write your name under it, at the top of the card is a blackout panel that has a team name hidden under it. When the card is full you reveal the hidden team name and the person with that team wins £15 and the chosen cause gets £15.

similar to this from ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fundraising-f...Z2914QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262
Why not? I'm game

Can we all nominate a charity privately and the charity with the most votes wins?

I was debating on suggesting a fiver each with some of the proceeds going to a charity, just seems like an ideal opportunity to raise some money, for a charity of our choice. I could bring a couple of football blackout cards to. Not sure if that would work though.

I was thinking the same, I'm sure people will be willing to get involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669