TB2 - Match Night THREE - 6.40!! 1.9.08

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lad has just sent me a text and he has forgotten he had band practice :icon_roll what a plumb. So we need another ........... sorry.

Last edited:
how did you get on then?

Drew 2-2 in a game that we should have won. We (I at least) thought there was ages left when the whistle went.

Second game was replaced by a friendly.

Strange rules apply in friendlies. You play against the other team that your ooponents were due to play. By default, both teams get a minimum 3-0 win. Should you score more than 3 goals, your score will be changed accordingly. We lost the friendly 17-1 so the other team got a 17-0 win, we only got 3-0.

I wasnt impressed with the place at all. Its a complete shithole of a place. No organisation at all. Shin pads were not required and im not happy about young kids playing in adult teams its an accident waiting to happen.Its cheaper and a lot nearer and you dont need so many players but im not sure i will motivate myself to turn up there every monday.

I wasnt impressed with the place at all. Its a complete shithole of a place. No organisation at all. Shin pads were not required and im not happy about young kids playing in adult teams its an accident waiting to happen.Its cheaper and a lot nearer and you dont need so many players but im not sure i will motivate myself to turn up there every monday.

Agreed on that score, thinking of sending an email, but i think the organisation is as good as anywhere else. The location/appearance of the place don't bother me - as long as there is a pitch and opposition it doesn't matter where you are IMO.

I Shin pads were not required and im not happy about young kids playing in adult teams its an accident waiting to happen.

I got agree with them comments Lazzer. I played shite second game and I am not making an excuse but I certainly wasn't pleased with playing against a 12-14 year old. As you mentioned it's an accident waiting to happen. If you went through him as well, I could managed it kicking right off in there.

I don't know what to think of the place tbh. I can see the benefit of Goals but just the staff there have pissed me and us off so much of late.

What do we do? Anonymous email? I don't wanna piss them off having only just joined.

I dont think an email is going to change the culture of the place.Im still undecided which is a shame as all i want is a kick about once a week.

You lot don't think I was daft enough to cancel our place at Goals, do you? :icon_wink

I was half expecting this so didn't cancel, we have had 3 x 10 - 0 losses but if you want back in, the place is still ours.

Answers please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673