TB2 V Real Pathetic - Match 4 - 20.45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bout this nathan but think im gonna have to drop out for tonight. Strained my back at the weekend and don't want to push it and end up off work. Ill be back next.

I can drop out tomoz as the mrs sister is on telly and she wants me to stay in and watch it.

Sorry bout this nathan but think im gonna have to drop out for tonight. Strained my back at the weekend
I bet that's a relief, Leroy.

At least now you can watch your Sister in Law on the telly with a clear conscience.

I'll be there about 8:15. Where does everyone meet and take it I'm just looking out for a group of lads in City tops though I'm guessing there could be quite a few of them!

Usually meet just inside the entrance. There'll be a few of us standing together wearing City tops.

If you can't see anyone, just ask at the desk which pitch TB2 are playing on and wait near there. Won't be there til aroud 8:30 my self.

Last edited:
fcuk me, don't know if I will last 40 mins! :icon_lol:

Do we have a keeper by the way or is it just take turns?

I apologise for the worst performance I have ever given. If we had a sub I would have gone off and gone home.
Well played Matt considering you ain't played for so long, nice goal too.

What was the score?

I take it you were let down down by attendance?

Think it was 8-2 in the end. First half we were awful to be honest, I felt fecked after 5 mins, but second half there were some nice moves and on another day we could have had more. Reckon I should have scored that chance in the 1st half which would have helped us loads but had to take it on my right which is my shit foot!

Hopefully next week we'll have some subs as that would have helped to keep things fresh as I could have certainly done with a breather but glad we managed to get those two goals at the end to give us something to build on.

Any ideas when you'll be expected to be fit Melts?

Any ideas when you'll be expected to be fit Melts?
I'm told 8 weeks minimum, but I expect to be back before that. Still struggling to to do the basics at the minute though.

I bet that's a relief, Leroy.

At least now you can watch your Sister in Law on the telly with a clear conscience.

Nothing to do with that at all. I was really pissed off that I couldn’t play and from the times we have met and played together I would have thought you would have known my personality a little better to know that I would not let anyone down over something so trivial. I am still struggle with my back and plan not to train tonight for my 11-a-side team and hopefully I will be back next week.

p.s. well done on the result, with no subs its always difficult.

Last edited:
It was 8-2, correct Matt.

The first half we just chased the ball around to no avail. We missed a couple of chances but we were still 5-0 down at half time.

Second half was different, we put pressure on them higher up the pitch and didn't allow them to play it out from the back. only losing the second half 3-2 was acceptable given the circumstances IMO. We all worked our bollocks off and kept trying.

Good debut from Matt, thanks for coming. Hopefully a better turn out next week.

Nothing to do with that at all. I was really pissed off that I couldn’t play and from the times we have met and played together I would have thought you would have known my personality a little better to know that I would not let anyone down over something so trivial. I am still struggle with my back and plan not to train tonight for my 11-a-side team and hopefully I will be back next week.

p.s. well done on the result, with no subs its always difficult.

I would say that knowing Melts as you do not to take anything he says entirely seriously.

I would say that knowing Melts as you do not to take anything he says entirely seriously.

I did think that but thought I would overreact to be on the safe side!;)

Good work rate last night. Matt well played mate i can see how long ago you played (savage on yer city shirt) :icon_roll:icon_lol:
PDS behave yourself :icon_roll A couple of subs would have made all the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669