Thai Investors

Status
Not open for further replies.

I swear she came up to me on the way home from work about a month ago. I was walking through town and someone who looked a lot like that came up and asked if I'd help find her umbrella as she'd lost it on Charles Street (only now do I realise it was obviously a sick euphemism).

I thought they were nuts because it was about 25 degrees outside and bright blue sky, plus why would you ask a stranger that!?!? I said sorry I'm going in the other direction to the bus station, she said "so am I" and started to walk with me.

My crazy-o-meter was going off big time, thank god my bus was there when I got there.

I swear she came up to me on the way home from work about a month ago. I was walking through town and someone who looked a lot like that came up and asked if I'd help find her umbrella as she'd lost it on Charles Street (only now do I realise it was obviously a sick euphemism).

I thought they were nuts because it was about 25 degrees outside and bright blue sky, plus why would you ask a stranger that!?!? I said sorry I'm going in the other direction to the bus station, she said "so am I" and started to walk with me.

My crazy-o-meter was going off big time, thank god my bus was there when I got there.

Gay.:icon_wink

Sounds daft but walking through town today, I seen five middle-aged Asian looking fellas wearing suits carrying suitcases. The way they were viewing the shops and giggling just seemed odd.

I just found it a weird occurance.

And not this is not bullshit.

Sounds daft but walking through town today, I seen five middle-aged Asian looking fellas wearing suits carrying suitcases. The way they were viewing the shops and giggling just seemed odd.

What does 'Asian looking' mean?
Did they look Turkish? Japanese? Pakistani? Burmese? Indian? Chinese? Afghani?

Did you ask them if their suitcases were stuffed full of cash?

An Asian looking man in Leicester you say, now that is unusual!

I've just seen a mysterious 'Russian' looking chap walking round Maidstone town centre with a suitcase.

Looks like the Stones are on their way back...

M A I

D S T

O N E

MAIDSTONE FC!

I've just seen a mysterious 'Russian' looking chap walking round Maidstone town centre with a suitcase.

Looks like the Stones are on their way back...

M A I

D S T

O N E

MAIDSTONE FC!

Did they let you go by yourself or did a nurse hold your hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669