Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we need another striker with Nugent, Ulloa, Vardy, Kramaric and Wood as back up along with any potential talent we have coming through the youth system?

One thing I really hope is that we start the season with the same high tempo attacking football that ended last season.

We must maintain the momentum we generated in the last nine games.

We don't have any talent coming through the youth system.

Doesn't say much about old Kramaric if we start bringing more strikers in.

Maybe Nugent is off?

We don't have any talent coming through the youth system.

Doesn't say much about old Kramaric if we start bringing more strikers in.

Maybe Nugent is off?

From my limited time of seeing Kramaric play he looks an exceptional talent to me.

I can't remember a better striker on our permanent books in the last twenty years.

He has the potential to be a 20+ goals a season striker for us. His link up play, working the channels, confidence and skill on the ball and ability to shoot from anywhere will make him much more of an asset next season I believe.

I also forgot to mention his hold up play and first touch.

Maybe I should approach him about becoming his agent? o_O

He looks a real talent, plenty of work to be done though.

I hope and expect to see him more heavily involved this season.

It's like when Arnar Gunnlaugsson, played for us, I was devastated whenever he failed to get on the pitch.

He sells an extra 300 seats.

I wonder if he can speak English or will he need an interpreter like Yuki Abe had.
Nice guy he was though and he understood the words "photo with my son" in any case.

Wiki has Shinji already joined us so it would seem it's a done deal. :)

I wonder if he can speak English or will he need an interpreter like Yuki Abe had.
Nice guy he was though and he understood the words "photo with my son" in any case.

Wiki has Shinji already joined us so it would seem it's a done deal. :)
he speaks english ok

Both Kramaric and Okazaki (apparently) can play off the striker rather than an out and put forward.

If that's the case I see no reason why we wouldn't have them Ulloa, Nuge and Vardy on our books.

certainly can't see Wood being here next season.

And you can never have too many goal scoring options in this league

From my limited time of seeing Kramaric play he looks an exceptional talent to me.

I can't remember a better striker on our permanent books in the last twenty years.

He has the potential to be a 20+ goals a season striker for us. His link up play, working the channels, confidence and skill on the ball and ability to shoot from anywhere will make him much more of an asset next season I believe.

I hope you are right. For me the jury is still out on Kramaric. Certainly this is a big season for him as he has had time to adjust to Premier League football.

Of our present strikers I like the partnership of Ulloa and Vardy best. It seems to me that both Vardy and Albrighton need a big striker playing alongside them. Vardy and Ulloa gets substituted so often when they have played well that it is almost as if Nigel has used Karamic has as a fresh pair of legs..

Mainz have accepted an offer from an unknown premier league club for Shinji Okazaki - we have been heavily linked in the past.

Pictures going round on Facebook supposedly of him at the ground today.

No idea if it is him but there's definitely an Asian fella in training gear there!

According to SSN Mainz are denying any offer for Sinja has been made, but Sky sources are still saying a 7 million bid has been lodged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669