Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports in Italy, via News Now and First4LC quoting the Italian paper Tuto Marcanto suggest City have agreed a £7 million fee for Yohan Benalouane from Atalanta.

Reports in Italy, via News Now and First4LC quoting the Italian paper Tuto Marcanto suggest City have agreed a £7 million fee for Yohan Benalouane from Atalanta.

He sounds great

Cesena
After a particularly poor performance in a 2-0 loss against Bologna in December 2010, Benalouane was substituted. On leaving the pitch, and being jeered by Cesena supporters, he stormed past the bench and headed straight down the tunnel.[2] He later publicly apologised for his behaviour.[3]

He sounds great

Cesena
After a particularly poor performance in a 2-0 loss against Bologna in December 2010, Benalouane was substituted. On leaving the pitch, and being jeered by Cesena supporters, he stormed past the bench and headed straight down the tunnel.[2] He later publicly apologised for his behaviour.[3]
Let's nail him to the stake.

We don't want people like that at our club. How dare he apologise.

Be interesting to see if M17TTC still stands by his comment in that thread... :D

:oops:

After years of seeing lots players come for one last pay day and achieve very little with us it had the potential to be another one of them.

Still, if we had signed McArtur, we wouldn't be in quite as desperate situation as we are now with regards to midfielders which is what I was aiming at i think - would have rather signed a player that will be part of the team for a few years rather than a one season wonder. However, the one season wonder was more than worth it! :D

:oops:

After years of seeing lots players come for one last pay day and achieve very little with us it had the potential to be another one of them.

Still, if we had signed McArtur, we wouldn't be in quite as desperate situation as we are now with regards to midfielders which is what I was aiming at i think - would have rather signed a player that will be part of the team for a few years rather than a one season wonder. However, the one season wonder was more than worth it! :D
We'd probably be selling McArthur as we'd be preparing for this season at Rotherham away...

That's two midfield targets that have gone to other clubs today then.

Are our failed huge money offers making us look a bit desperate?

That's two midfield targets that have gone to other clubs today then.

Are our failed huge money offers making us look a bit desperate?
Assuming we made an offer anyway. Most of the stuff in the media is made up bollocks of the highest order IMO.

Anyway...
In the media today.

'Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he will surprise everyone with his next move when he leaves Paris Saint-Germain.'
“Where I go next, it will be a surprise, a very big surprise,” the PSG striker said after scoring in the 2-0 win over Manchester United in Chicago on Thursday.

I love surprises me.

Long time lurker first poster...

Back on topic. It seems to be Alessandro Cannataro coming in. Agent happens to also be Giovanni Santoro and the kid just left Inter for "a new challenge" according to his post on Instagram.

https://instagram.com/cannataro/

Welcome "foxtildeath". You have already managed a more informative post than some of us have managed in years.

Having got rid of Logan and Smith we have now loaned Rasputin to Forest. We are in urgent need of another goalkeeper. .

Welcome "foxtildeath". You have already managed a more informative post than some all of us have managed in years.

Having got rid of Logan and Smith we have now loaned Rasputin to Forest. We are in urgent need of another goalkeeper. .

Always a man of such wise words Davie G.

All the signs seem to be N'Kante is in Leicester to put pen to paper tomorrow on a four year deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670