Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Kante is confirmed and Aranguiz does join, what happens to our current midfielder's?

They continue their role from last season of warming the bench/being left out of the matchday squad. And then playing their part as and when necessary.

So if Kante is confirmed and Aranguiz does join, what happens to our current midfielder's?

Well Cambiasso has gone and James is out for a lot of the season, so no real difference to last year... At times we'll play with 3 anyway I'm sure.

I actually think Drinkwater will have a much, much better season with tough defensive mids around him.

I actually think Drinkwater will have a much, much better season with tough defensive mids around him.

I think he would have to work exceptionally hard to be any less effective than he was last season when he played.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rather sign two quality players and sack off two of our existing players if needed, but fortunately that isn't the case as we are low on numbers.

I am not convinced DD is good enough for this level. Hammond was released by Soton so that they could progress to where they are, I have no issue with us doing the same eventually.

Could really do with both Kante and Aranguiz. Would be too great additions in a position needing much bolstering. Still think we need another CB at least too..

Reports circulating that Aránguiz has departed Internacional.

I really like the look of N'Golo. Could be a proper asset. Right age, right position, and seems like a real grafter.

Obligatory youtube vid:

Why do we need a safe house? I've been checking the ongoings over at FT and...... Well......Every thread in here is a a safe house compared to that lot.
Whatever you do, DO NOT go into the Transfer Talk forum over there. You'll lose your faith in man kind, if you had any.

Why do we need a safe house? I've been checking the ongoings over at FT and...... Well......Every thread in here is a a safe house compared to that lot.
Whatever you do, DO NOT go into the Transfer Talk forum over there. You'll lose your faith in man kind, if you had any.

I've been peeking in regularly. It is madness...but there was a run where they were using google translate for S.American twitter accounts and getting some very amusing results. Made me laugh I must admit.

I've been peeking in regularly. It is madness...but there was a run where they were using google translate for S.American twitter accounts and getting some very amusing results. Made me laugh I must admit.
That particular bit of it was actually quite amuzing, but I will have scars on my soul for all eternity after scrolling through all that dribble.

Hey...... There was one who would let out a little sex wee if we signed a player. Wasn't you, was it? Keep your sex wee for us, if you don't mind.

I looked the other day. I haven't since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669