Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inler would be a belter. provide a great base to rotate our dangerous set of attackers. okazaki, nugent, kramaric chomping at the bit to get on the pitch...

Kante Inler
King
Mahrez Vardy
Ulloa

Inler would be a belter. provide a great base to rotate our dangerous set of attackers. okazaki, nugent, kramaric chomping at the bit to get on the pitch...

Kante Inler
King
Mahrez Vardy
Ulloa

I was waiting for you to get to Dusty Bin.

OMFG. Don't these people have lives?

From reading a few bits on Twitter, reports from Brazilian reporters etc, it looks like we're going all out to sign Aranguiz. I'm amazed at our persistence given the player didn't seem keen. Reading between the lines, I think his club have questioned the players response considering how lucrative it was and have arranged a meeting tomorrow with the player, his agent and representatives from the group that part owns his rights.

I thought this deal was dead and buried. A coincidence the owners plane is within striking distance of Brazil? I think not!

From reading a few bits on Twitter, reports from Brazilian reporters etc, it looks like we're going all out to sign Aranguiz. I'm amazed at our persistence given the player didn't seem keen. Reading between the lines, I think his club have questioned the players response considering how lucrative it was and have arranged a meeting tomorrow with the player, his agent and representatives from the group that part owns his rights.

I thought this deal was dead and buried. A coincidence the owners plane is within striking distance of Brazil? I think not!

No doubt it is very lucrative for the club as well, although its a guess I would think that Bayer Leverkuson offer ( if any), is well below City's offer.

Not being rude in the slightest but is the meeting the definite bit Notts?

I think the persistence and bloody mindedness we are showing goes a long way to securing targets that seem out of our reach.

Would be a Cambiassoesque marquee signing if we could pull this one off.

Not being rude in the slightest but is the meeting the definite bit Notts?

I think the persistence and bloody mindedness we are showing goes a long way to securing targets that seem out of our reach.

Would be a Cambiassoesque marquee signing if we could pull this one off.

All I have read (taking in to account it being translated) points to there being a meeting tomorrow.

The Leicester is really willing to take Charles Aránguiz the Beira-Rio. And for this plan a final card to win the shirt 20 and take you to compete in the Premier League. On Wednesday, the very Delcir probe, owner of 50% of the economic rights Aránguiz, will meet with the athlete to define your stay or not in the Beira-Rio. Will be present also the Inter president Vitorio Piffero, the businessman Jorge Machado - which coordinates the operation - a representative of the English club and the lawyer André Ribeiro, the DIS Group, attached to Probe.

What is behind the 'no' Charles Aránguiz to Leicester

Before Aránguiz hear the new onslaught of Leicester, Probe want to know what you think the player regarding his future. Be it with the Inter shirt or any other club. Judging by the statement of Roberto Moreno, representative of the DIS, or the player will act in England or follow the Beira-Rio.

Colorado fan ZH: Aránguiz has football but lack character

The entrepreneur's reasoning is simple: there would be no opposition to release him to another club, as long as EUR 15 million will be deposited into your account and in the Inter - owner of the other half of direct Aránguiz. As the only proposal - by Moreno - came only from Leicester Aránguiz could be transferred only to the English team. On Monday, André Cury, businessman linked to Bayer has stated that 10.2 million euros were offered to Inter.

- If the president Vitorio Pifero confirm the meeting (this Wednesday) must go to Porto Alegre or even himself (Delcir) probe. If the athlete is to set position will not waste time, it will continue at Inter and fulfill his contract (30 months remaining) - said Moreno.

Gloves trump card payment is late

There are reports that Leicester will invest heavily in the fourth meeting to entice the player permanently. It would be the final card for negotiation. The English will offer the payment of kickbacks to the player. It is speculated that the amount varies from 1 million euros (US $ 3.79 million) to 1.5 million euros (US $ 5.69 million). Aránguiz, signing with Leicester, receive the cash value. Not counting the saláriona around R $ 800,000.

The owner of Leicester, the Thai millionaire Vichai Srivaddhanaprabh, did not like the statements Aránguiz that would not want to move to England. They sounded like pejorative for Srivaddhanaprabh who understood that Aránguiz not act in Leicester the club suffer from a negative image in the Premier League. Vichai Srivaddhanaprabh would have invested, since last year, about 140 million pounds to raise the Leicester the first landing of English clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669