Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs have a difficult job. And, in addition, some of them are crap.

The point of the video is that he is very fast over 70 yards and can spot an opportunity. The fact that the penalty is straight out the Paul Dickov Playbook is just an added bonus!

But so would you in that league. Nils-Eric Johansson is still playing regularly at 35.

That being said, I would love us to sign Amartey.
Have you seen him play much?

But so would you in that league. Nils-Eric Johansson is still playing regularly at 35.

That being said, I would love us to sign Amartey.
Once met him (N-E J) in the lift at the club. Had my daughter in a pushchair. He bent down to say hello and she nearly shit herself. Screamed for about half an hour ha ha!

We had a trialist in goal for tonight's under 21 game against Everton finished 1-1

I swear Sky are trying to drum up interest in Mahrez as they keep running the story that he's not for sale just because Rob Dorset stupidly asked how much he's worth!

Bunch of ****s!

So being linked to Demarai Gray at Birmingham. Glad we're looking for a back up winger if true. Watch the rumors of a Mehrez replacement start.

I said to my old man whilst walking back to the pub after the game on Saturday that I reckon someone will test the water with a Mahrez bid before the transfer deadline. Every player has his price and the club will sell if they see it as good business. What's his value though? £15m? £20m? more?

Demarai Gray would be a great signing. We desperately need cover for ~Mahrez. We won't sell Mahrez yet, unless someone came in with a silly bid (£20m +) but they won't.... Yet.

I said to my old man whilst walking back to the pub after the game on Saturday that I reckon someone will test the water with a Mahrez bid before the transfer deadline. Every player has his price and the club will sell if they see it as good business. What's his value though? £15m? £20m? more?

Someone will try with about a 12 million bid. Probably Spurs or Southampton

I truly don't think he would be looking to leave at the moment.

I have nothing to back that up though.

We really do need to get a winger in though.

Me neither. Let's no forget, he was good but not great last season (he's still learning) and has only been great for 3 games this season. He's still got a lot to prove.

I don't think he's looking to leave either, but if someone comes in with say £15m-£20m it may be taken out of his hands if the club accepts the offer. The player still has the right to say no, but often is the case that a deal proceeds once an offer is accepted.

I don't think he's looking to leave either, but if someone comes in with say £15m-£20m it may be taken out of his hands if the club accepts the offer. The player still has the right to say no, but often is the case that a deal proceeds once an offer is accepted.

I get what you are saying but I truly don't think the club gives a shit about £20m at this moment in time.

We have £20m worth of strikers sitting on bench with barely 10 minutes of game time between them.

The money that is on offer to teams who remain in this league for next season is bigger then ever and by quite some distance. The powers that be are not going to put that at significant risk for a quick £20m in exchange for arguably our best player.

Unless the player himself says 'I want out' I don't think another Prem team has a cat in hells chance of getting the lad this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669