The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2011 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure, if true, it's a case of the club putting out feelers to several possible transfer targets. I was told yesterday that we have approached Mr Mattock about a return to his home town club.

I'm sure, if true, it's a case of the club putting out feelers to several possible transfer targets. I was told yesterday that we have approached Mr Mattock about a return to his home town club.

Well in the game at Swansea yesterday the SheffU commentator referred to him as 'the Leicester loanee'.

He's still not good enough though the Swansea attack took him, and the rest of the team, to pieces. Micky took him off eventually.

I hope we go for Cunningham as even though PVA looks good going forward his defending, like Ipswichs 2nd goal, can be erratic.

Last edited:
You are jesting?

For one thing, he ISN'T good enough and t'other- he's a wankstain who left after acting like a pillock.

Oh and he hits women.

Maybe him and Marlon can help each other to keep on the right track....

please don't quote people on my ignore list

:)

One for markysochaux to translate? :icon_razz
[/URL]

Google will probably do a better job...

Player Career atypical Souleymane Bamba had to wait for 26 years to talk to him. Trained to PSG, the Ivorian defensive rock was forced into exile in Scotland to become a professional footballer. Firstly, Dunfermline, Hibernian and then to where he was spotted last season by many European clubs. But if Fulham and Rennes were very interested this winter, with Leicester City in the Championship (L2 equivalent) that landed in January. But the old sapling of the capital club will put all the fans of English club in his pocket in a few weeks so much so that they will dedicate a song to his glory.

So naturally, such benefits are beginning to generate interest in the Premier League. Indeed, Gary McAllister's assistant Gerard Houllier to Aston Villa would have fallen under the spell of the player. But the Villans were not alone on the record because the OM would also be seduced by the athleticism and the attitude of the Ivorian international impeccable. Reportedly, a recruiter Champion title in France was recently in the span of the Walkers Stadium to watch the performance Souleymane Bamba on the advice of the deputy Didier Deschamps, Guy Stephan who knows the player.

But the case is not simple. Bought a pittance by the club coached by Sven Goran Erikson, Bamba has appreciated in value and its termination in June 2013 do not run the risk of arranging business leaders phocéens if they intend to take action . Highly rated in England and now France, Souleymane Bamba could not dwell in Leicester, especially as the club is badly in the race to climb. At age 26, former Paris should continue its ascent mad, now remains to know where.

But the old sapling of the capital club will put all the fans of English club in his pocket in a few weeks :icon_eek:

Gary McAllister's assistant Gerard Houllier :icon_lol:

Highly rated in England and now France, Souleymane Bamba could not dwell in Leicester, especially as the club is badly in the race to climb. :icon_lol:

Google will probably do a better job...

Can't see how it could do worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673