Speculation The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2012 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry's a **** - he can **** right off from Leicester as he would be a fatal combination with these owners.

Last edited:
Not many are saying "Get him out" just he should be doing better. Similar to the backlash against Pearson after we lost two league games and then the cup shocker. Only one or two were say "Get Pearson out". Hopefully both will stay and prosper.

This is why he is a great player.

But the FA Cup doesn't start for ages

Last edited by a moderator:
In footballing terms, going for someone like HR after Sven would make sense. Going for someone like HR after a year of a complete 180 return to NP is bordering on insanity. Unless, as is perfectly plausible, the Thai's are simply bored with our monotonous inconsistency and have little regard for the club's financial future.

In managerial terms, HR is far superior to NP. NP is a little like Warnock in that he has the ability to get a fairly second rate job done rather effectively. Given indeterminate time, and a fair wind, NP would get us promoted only to become complete fodder at the higher level. In my view, as a Premier League manager, again much like Warnock, NP would be a disaster.

However, we've appeared for all the world like a club 'once bitten' by the journeyman managerial spendaholics. So it may be journalistic horseshit. Or it could be signs of the Thai's panicking. Or it could be that Mad Mandy and/or Sven have been chatting to Harry about how naive the Thai's are and that he could do a lot worse than come along for a bit and take them for a few million.

Rather than being far superior, I'd say HR is far more experienced.

HR appears to leave a car crash behind him when he leaves a club.
In NP's brief time as a manager, you could argue that he has left clubs at a stronger point than when he joined.

Not many are saying "Get him out" just he should be doing better. Similar to the backlash against Pearson after we lost two league games and then the cup shocker. Only one or two were say "Get Pearson out". Hopefully both will stay and prosper.

This is why he is a great player.

You can definitely see the quality he has, but he hasn't shown that regularly enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the hell would we want Harry Redknapp, probably the manager with the most disastorous reputation in the country when it comes to club finances and bankrupting clubs, when we have these gung-ho owners who have already got us into £50mil+ worth of debt in 2 years?! It's just a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
Why the hell would we want Harry Redknapp, probably the manager with the most disastorous reputation in the country when it comes to club finances and bankrupting clubs, when we have these gung-ho owners who have already got us into £50mil+ worth of debt in 2 years?! It's just a recipe for disaster.

Couldn't agree more!

£50m? Chicken feed.

Well I think it was £58mil in April, wasn't it? Could easily be in excess of £70mil by now.

Redknapp would be a f*cking disaster. Tottenham fans didn't shed a tear when he left because they were so fed up about his tactical ineptitude.

At both Portsmouth and Spurs he had money in copious amounts. He'd get plenty of it here to do what he wants but I can't help but feel it'd be Sven Mk II. He's already driven the former to the wall. Not us.

I want to understand: can somebody please explain. Sven has managed top Prem teams, Italian champions and England: Harry Redknapp took Spurs to fourth last season and looked nailed on for the England job but, neither of these must be compared to Nigel Pearson who has.... er, well, he won the English First Division....

I do not expect Redknapp to become Leicester manager, I am just amazed at the logic. :102:

I want to understand: can somebody please explain. Sven has managed top Prem teams, Italian champions and England: Harry Redknapp took Spurs to fourth last season and looked nailed on for the England job but, neither of these must be compared to Nigel Pearson who has.... er, well, he won the English First Division....

I do not expect Redknapp to become Leicester manager, I am just amazed at the logic. :102:

You obviously don't want to understand, otherwise you'd have read the posts before yours and realised yours was pointless.

I agree. That said I am happy to give Pearson the chance to prove himself. :icon_bigg

Face the facts; We're not ManC, Tottenham, Lazio etc and won't be in the foreseeable future. We are a club that needs to stabilize financially and neither Sven nor harry would help us do that. NP might however do that and he MAY also succeed in getting us forward. Eventually...

What are you on about? Absolutely no one has said anything about Pearson being a better manager than Redknapp on the pitch.

Last edited:
Face the facts; We're not ManC, Tottenham, Lazio etc and won't be in the foreseeable future. We are a club that needs to stabilize financially and neither Sven nor harry would help us do that. NP might however do that and he MAY also succeed in getting us forward. Eventually...

I'm not so lazy as to just reply with that retarded response of 'This', which I'm sure that nobody on this site would ever do. I think only the ****wits on foxestalkshite would do such a wanky thing.
Instead, I'm concentrating really hard on sending psychic hugs, cuddles and maybe a few tickles too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669