The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2013 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
were you hanging out around there

Terrible mate, terrible. And it has already been done...

For conclusion though, I went up and down it a couple of times but that was enough for me and I was on my merry way. :)

I believe it is this one so Northants. That's what I searched for anyway as I seen it in person and had to perform an emergency stop to get a picture years back though that isn't my picture.

I'm just very immature so will always remember that :icon_lol:

Wollaston to be precise, near Wellingborough.

I think this thread should be renamed or deleted. So far, a couple of rumours followed by 3 pages of bollox about rude road names.

Err it's not bollox we're talking about mate it's Bell Ends.

I think this thread should be renamed or deleted. So far, a couple of rumours followed by 3 pages of bollox about rude road names.
Two things. Thing 1: change your settings, that way you get more bollox per page. Thing 2: there is no such thing as serious discussion in this corner of the internets.

So does anyone think it's getting nearer? Days like today make me think it's bloody close.

Last edited:
Closer yesterday.Way off today. I reckon next Tuesday.

Finally

That does indeed qualify as a totally unfounded Summer 2013 rumour

Now, has anyone got a picture of Fanny Hands Lane in Market Rasen ?

Have you verified that this is not a photoshop?

Yes, yes I have. I've checked teh pixels and have seen some 'Shops in my time and I can confidently assure you that it definitely isn't

Yes, yes I have. I've checked teh pixels and have seen some 'Shops in my time and I can confidently assure you that it definitely isn't

Have you considered that some of the text is a different colour. And half of the wall is missing behind the sign.

Looks suspect to me.

It's getting there. A few degrees warmer I reckon.

Good grief - we've had over a week of it now. Trouble now is that even the mutton-dressed-as-lamb thinks it's warm enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669