The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2013 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look back at speculation about McAteer fondly.

How have we managed to collate 660 posts in this thread discussing the only club in the league not to sign anyone all summer.
You just added one with ease. That's how.

Has been a boring summer for football though.... feel like the transfer window has barely got going, and of course especially not for us.

I find our lack of activity concerning, I would have expected even a loan move for a centre half to be done and dusted by now.

We have told a perfectly capable player in Drinkwater to **** off and replaced him with nobody, Wellens won't feature either so our midfield contains 2 players, one of which has never completed a full season in his career.

Can't wait....

I find our lack of activity concerning, I would have expected even a loan move for a centre half to be done and dusted by now.

We have told a perfectly capable player in Drinkwater to **** off and replaced him with nobody, Wellens won't feature either so our midfield contains 2 players, one of which has never completed a full season in his career.

Can't wait....

Have we told him to **** off? Seems very unprofessional.

Dannys in Austria with the squad, only missed fridays match for family reasons, imo he was a key player for us at some stages of the season

Radio Leicester said that he had been told he can find a new club.

Radio Leicester said that he had been told he can find a new club.

If he doesn't find a new club he will remain part of the city squad, maybe unused unless there are no other options but still a midfield play available for a matchday squad, if he does find another club I'd guess a replacement would be brought in.

Anyway I hear that if he plays one more game for the club NP has to give Danny a blowjob a good reason for him to be dumped by the club :icon_wink

Last edited:
Dannys in Austria with the squad, only missed fridays match for family reasons, imo he was a key player for us at some stages of the season

Depending on what wages he's on he'd be worth keeping about, also depends whether or not he's happy to be a squad player.

Last edited:
Jason Bourne on radio Leicester says we were interested in Jack Hobbs but he chose forest instead.
Luke Hendrie could be our first summer signing. 18 year old cousin of Lee Hendrie.
So it's not only ull that have a grudge towards NP then

I thought I heard something about DD and Barnsley, although I may have been sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669