The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 2014/15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll be lucky to get that come the end of the season. We'll be back in the Championship, needing to sell, Mahrez will be wanting out . . .

The brief period where we could act like a club with means is going to be gone very soon. Any of our players that do well this season and want out, will go.

Can I ask why we will need to sell a player who was already here in our Championship season?

There is a big difference between a player wanting out and needing to sell.

Your negativity has grow to such a level BN that your points are slowly losing any real impact on here.

Can I ask why we will need to sell a player who was already here in our Championship season?

There is a big difference between a player wanting out and needing to sell.

Your negativity has grow to such a level BN that your points are slowly losing any real impact on here.

I'd have to agree with that. So much negativity.

BN, I don't think anyone wishes that at all as your posts are well constructed, thoughtful, intelligent and interesting.

Sometimes you need the glass to be half full though...

BN, I don't think anyone wishes that at all as your posts are well constructed, thoughtful, intelligent and interesting.

Sometimes you need the glass to be half full though...

I wish it. I wish all trolls would piss off, he can take Terry and Cafe with him.

I wish it. I wish all trolls would piss off, he can take Terry and Cafe with him.

I wouldn't call BN a troll, it's merely a difference of opinion on an internet forum. It's a shame when posters are vilified for daring to go against the grain.

I wouldn't call BN a troll, it's merely a difference of opinion on an internet forum. It's a shame when posters are vilified for daring to go against the grain.

When people go against the grain that's a perfectly normal and fantastic thing. BN post whatever you want!! All my point was was how you're so negative given the situation is astounding. Maybe it's the kind of person you are (nothing wrong with that either) - your posts albeit a little extreme are well written.

*Joke about Wrexham's Andy Bishop or Port Vale's Tom Pope.

That's two of the big hitters breaking the story. It's on !!

"Can you hear Jobber's drums, Fernando...."

I 'd rather sign Pauline Quirke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673