The Apprentice 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH I quite like The Apprentice, quite good tasks they have to do and it's funny to see the big-heads get sacked after making themselves look like the next big thing and completely **** up. But yeah quite enjoy it.

Back on tonight & you know your sad when you've been looking forward to it all day cause your day has been that s**t :)

Last edited:
Back on tonight & you know your sad when you've been looking forward to it all day cause your day has been that s**t :)

Some of us have been looking forward to tonights episode since 10pm last Wednesday!!

It was a total bitch fight tonight. It was only Liz, on the girls team, who wasn't getting involved. Joanna, really irritates the hell out of me & got away with it big time tonight.

It was a total bitch fight tonight. It was only Liz, on the girls team, who wasn't getting involved. Joanna, really irritates the hell out of me & got away with it big time tonight.

Yeah but Joanna is from the Leicester so we have to support her innit.

Yeah but Joanna is from the Leicester so we have to support her innit.

Does she like Kasabian? My thinking is if it wasn't down to having to fill a full series then Alan would have sacked at least four.

laura, stella and then liz. In that order please

I see next week's task is virtually the same as the first week's task.

It's running out of legs this programme. A line-up of *****, same tasks and Karen Brady trying to act posh.

Does she like Kasabian? My thinking is if it wasn't down to having to fill a full series then Alan would have sacked at least four.

Trump did that in one episode of Apprentice USA. It was a superb move.

My thinking is if it wasn't down to having to fill a full series then Alan would have sacked at least four.

I was expecting two last night and if it wasn't for the posh boy having to leave I think Sugar would have gone for it.

The half cast girl in this years Apprentice is my work mates gf.

Oh dear! The Hello KKKitty police are about.

hello-kitty-kkk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670