The Blame Game!

Who do you blame for league one football?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heineken Matt

I blame a certain section of the fans, whilst some of us months ago had realised Holloway was out of his depth, there were those who were calling for stability, some saying Holloway would come good, some chanting Holloways name at games. If you are one of those morons you are the ones responsible for the relegation of our club. When it was obvious that Holloway was not good enough pressure should have been put on MM to sack him, but no, lets wave our shoes in the air, lets sing Olivers army blah blah blah. F'kin w**kers each and every one of you !!

I have never heard such a ridiculous statement, fans being blamed for Leicester going down?? Shut the fcuk up.

Steven

I have never heard such a ridiculous statement, fans being blamed for Leicester going down??

The fans refused to countenance Colin Wanker who has just got Palace into the play offs in spite of being below us when he took over. A section of the fans have consistently supported Holloway in spite of his incompetence and used props like "who could we get that would be any better", "we need stability", "give Ollie time it will all come good" and shoe waving.

MM is grown up enough to make his own mind up and yet he has to pander to his customer base. In this case he listened to the squeakiest wheels amongst the fans and we have ended up in Div 1. :icon_conf :102:

fitz

The fans refused to countenance Colin Wanker who has just got Palace into the play offs in spite of being below us when he took over. A section of the fans have consistently supported Holloway in spite of his incompetence and used props like "who could we get that would be any better", "we need stability", "give Ollie time it will all come good" and shoe waving.

MM is grown up enough to make his own mind up and yet he has to pander to his customer base. In this case he listened to the squeakiest wheels amongst the fans and we have ended up in Div 1. :icon_conf :102:

just what i spent my drunken hours whining about last night

Heineken Matt

Its is for comments like this that I am actually glad we have been relegated.

I am a supporter of Holloway, so its my fault we have been relegated, please will all Leicester fans accept my sincere apologies.

I don't remember MM pandering to his customer base when he sacked Martin Allen and there were protests outside the ground asking for him to be reinstated!

We have ended up where we are due to years of mismanagement, underperformance and believing we are a bigger and better club than we actually are, just like Leeds United.

I actually think Leicester will be a better club for having been relegated so we rebuild our team and workings from scratch. Had we have stayed in the Championship, we would have done no better than we have in the past two seasons.

We have been poor for sometime, so if it makes you feel better to blame 1 person eg Holloway, then good for you. I am not necesaarily defending him, I am just merely making the point that this club was doomed long before Holloway stepped through the door.

And lets face it, we couldn't beat Sheffield Wednesday, Colchester or Sheffield United at the death, so my view is we deserve to go down.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I actually think Leicester will be a better club for having been relegated so we rebuild our team and workings from scratch. Had we have stayed in the Championship, we would have done no better than we have in the past two seasons.
I'm glad I actually took the time and risk to read one of your posts. For once, I actually agree a part of what you say.

Now, all that's left is to get rid of that twat Holloway, and the rebuilding can begin.

Redditch Fox

I am a supporter of Holloway, so its my fault we have been relegated, please will all Leicester fans accept my sincere apologies.

No - your apologies are not accepted. You have not convinced me that you are sincerely enough sorry.

Could you also confirm that you now accept that Neil Warnock was the best possible appointment - and that you recognise that it is your fault that he was not appointed and that you are also to blame for us not looking forward to premiership football next season.

Thank you in anticipation.

Steven

Its is for comments like this that I am actually glad we have been relegated.

Going by that comment you are more of a Holloway fan than you are a Leicester City fan.

And lets face it, we couldn't beat Sheffield Wednesday, Colchester or Sheffield United at the death, so my view is we deserve to go down.

Something we can agree on. We got what we deserved given the tools we were trying to use.

Heineken Matt

No - your apologies are not accepted. You have not convinced me that you are sincerely enough sorry.

Could you also confirm that you now accept that Neil Warnock was the best possible appointment - and that you recognise that it is your fault that he was not appointed and that you are also to blame for us not looking forward to premiership football next season.

Thank you in anticipation.

Neil Warnock looks too like Mrs Doubtfire for my liking.

Heineken Matt

I was afraid that you would make that sort of response.

Clearly you are not truly sorry.

No I am not sorry. Just because Warnock has done a good job at Palace does not mean that he would have done a good job here. FACT.

As I said before, you need to realise we are a small time club now, that has been run and managed in a mickey mouse fashion over the past 4 years.

It is no coincidence that 7 managers later we have been relegated, and all the other clubs who have also typified this style of progress (eg Coventry and Southampton) were also very nearly relegated as well.

If you are looking for an apology, I suggest you ring Milan Mandaric.

The Old Fox

The rot all goes back to those ridiculous summer signings and, as Milan points to Allen and Allen to Milan, we cannot truly distribute blame. I suppose that Allen should have told Milan that he could not live with a host of signings that he did not want OR Milan should have refused Allen his head without knowing his long term strategy (and I can't believe that the World Champion BS'er could have given a credible reason for so many wrong signings).
It looks as if I present this award jointly to MM & MA2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670