The bloke on row L near seat 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheffield_fox

How many of you were sat around this area? I would have sworn he was gonna start a riot in the Leicester crowd on about 35 mins. For those of you who don't know, he was constantly shouting abuse, booing the players names before kick off, shouting ADAMS OUT all on his own, and was generally a complete tit (yes he was wearing a leicester shirt).

I was delighted to see the support from the Leicester fans though, everyone around him started hurling deserved abuse at him, behaviour like that is not gonna help the team. He may have even spurred us on to win, after that the fans really got behind the team and Micky Adams just to piss him off and it DID filter through to the players.

What's this about him getting started on and a banner though?

Why do people like this guy pay money to go to matches if all he wants is his team to lose?I really don't get it.....

I was sat right in front of him with an eleven year old, at half time we went down the front cause I thought there was going to be a rumble!!!
The man was a complete arsehole.

was he bevvied or something?

Im not fully sure if its the guy ur talking about, but there was a guy who had a banner that said "Leicester City, Adams Out" on it. He put it up in the pub i was in, the Exchange, well we got marched there, didnt really have a choice, and they didnt have sky!! I then saw him trying to put it up at the front of the ground, but the steward told him he couldnt. My mate said that when we scored he ran to his banner and tried to hold it up but some bloke smacked him one, (good lad).

I was appauled today, i had to sit on my own cos i was forced to get a ticket late after my mates did, the 2 people to my left were constantly having a go at the team, every pass, cross, shot, attack, defence they were having a go! The two people to my right were not as bad but were still critisizing at all times, the people in front were turning to the people to my left and started trying to agree with them, after about 30 mins I gave them a piece of my mind and went to sit in a spare seat near the back. Why pay money for tickets and travel if all they are going to do is critisise all the time? Im sure they cheered when we scored! Oh and let me guess Micky Adams is a god now???

coxie71 said:
I was sat right in front of him with an eleven year old, at half time we went down the front cause I thought there was going to be a rumble!!!
The man was a complete arsehole.

Yeh it happended a row infront of us all.

You weren't that lad with the glasses argueing with him at half time were you?
If it was is you heart alright and is your face a normal colour again?

coxie71 said:
You weren't that lad with the glasses argueing with him at half time were you?
If it was is you heart alright and is your face a normal colour again?

No No i was the lad with the black trucker boxfresh hat on and the black city shirt on with Ferdinand 9 on the back.

homer237 said:
Im not fully sure if its the guy ur talking about, but there was a guy who had a banner that said "Leicester City, Adams Out" on it. He put it up in the pub i was in, the Exchange, well we got marched there, didnt really have a choice, and they didnt have sky!! I then saw him trying to put it up at the front of the ground, but the steward told him he couldnt. My mate said that when we scored he ran to his banner and tried to hold it up but some bloke smacked him one, (good lad).

I was appauled today, i had to sit on my own cos i was forced to get a ticket late after my mates did, the 2 people to my left were constantly having a go at the team, every pass, cross, shot, attack, defence they were having a go! The two people to my right were not as bad but were still critisizing at all times, the people in front were turning to the people to my left and started trying to agree with them, after about 30 mins I gave them a piece of my mind and went to sit in a spare seat near the back. Why pay money for tickets and travel if all they are going to do is critisise all the time? Im sure they cheered when we scored! Oh and let me guess Micky Adams is a god now???

Anyone tempted to believe Micky's a God after fashioning a win over bottom-placed Rotherham quite obviously has a yearning to be a disciple but its an away win, three points and it gave us all a rare opportunity to be gleeful this season.

If Micky wasn't over-happy well and good because it shows he's seen the evidence before his eyes that there's a way to go yet before we're the finished promotion-potential article.

No-one realistically believed City were going to play scintillating goal-a-minute football in the hardly uplifting surrounds of Rotherham but we did put two cracking strikes in the net, might have had a penalty, forced a few other worthwhile saves, kept a clean sheet and came out of difficult circumstances with an away win.

If the boys with the bog-off banners didn't cheer then they're going to have a miserable season. I've been critical of Micky, the players, the coaches, the lot because they've deserved it.

But bloody hell, I'll take 2-0 away from home against any opposition at any time. Good luck Tuesday lads.

Some people are just wankers, and we just have to live with that I'm afraid. they'll be a few more on the phone in tonight.
It wasn't just the people (not just the one loon) shouting Adams out before we'd kicked a ball, it wasn't just the bloke with the banner. They were everywhere on Saturday. Moaning whingeing whining miseries, the lot of 'em. Why did they bother to go ? Good thing was the "real" fans tried even harder to drown the feckers out

Admittedly we looked bog awful for the first twently minutes, and we did struggle at times against one of the worst teams I've seen for a long time (since the Brighton game, actually). But it was three points, well won away from home in difficult circumstances. I thought we played OK, overall.

I am comfortable with having a good old moan on the way home from a game, or on this forum, or in the pub.
But to do it during (or even before) the ninety minutes ? That's just shite.

I'm taking my boxing gloves for the Sheff U game, 'cos its just not on

I was sat very near the guy in row K. Arsehole. It helped us though, in a way I'd say that we cheered up and got right between the team.

Joe_Fox said:
I was sat very near the guy in row K. Arsehole. It helped us though, in a way I'd say that we cheered up and got right between the team.

Did you have to pay extra for that. :wink:

Naughty Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:

Did you have to pay extra for that. :wink:

Oh shit, the mistakes have began already.

sheffield_fox said:
I was on row K as well joe, which seat were u in?

Dunno. It was to the right as you looked at the pitch, nearer to the Rotherham fan who got chucked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669