The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Tribalfootball.com

"Leicester City are seeking talks with Birmingham City over loan players.
The Foxes want to take midfield pair Damien Johnson and Neil Danns on-loan."

in exchange for DJ & Clemence?

From the BBC.

Billy Davies has two games to save his job as manager of Premier League basement boys Derby. (Daily Star)

Also from the BBC.

Plymouth boss Ian Holloway is expected to become Leicester's new manager after being offered large pay rise by City chairman Milan Mandaric. (Various)

However, Mandaric himself has ruled out a move for the former QPR manager saying he had not approached Argyle and had no intention of doing so. (Various)

Former Sunderland and Manchester City manager Peter Reid is pondering a return to management with Championship side Burnley. (Daily Mail)

Despite all the denials, Plymouth Argyle were this morning still faced with the possibility of losing manager Ian Holloway to Leicester City.

Argyle chairman Paul Stapleton and his Leicester counterpart Milan Mandaric both insisted yesterday that Holloway would not be taking over at the Walkers Stadium.

But more than one source has told Herald Sport that Leicester are likely to ask permission to speak to Holloway about their managerial vacancy.

Holloway was at Home Park this morning but he did not take training or make any comment.

The Argyle first team squad had been off for four days but training was taken by Geoff Crudgington and Des Bulpin, with Holloway and his assistant Tim Breacker notable absentees.

One national newspaper claimed today that Mandaric was ready to offer Holloway a £400,000-per-year deal to move to Leicester.

It also reported that a £250,000 compensation payment would be made to Argyle.

I am on business in Leicester and have just spotted Ollie in one of the city's five-star hotels having dinner. Gardening leave? You've got to be kidding!
Green Gartside, Mutley

Anybody got any idea how I find out who's the top poster in this thread :102: :icon_bigg

Newton Fox.............................. 239
Really :102:

Why would Newts be the top poster in the Bullplop Rumours thread.:102:

Without reading through I'd say he was putting to bed all the nonsense rumours that have been spouted over the last few months. If so, top bombing Newts :038:

Without reading through I'd say he was putting to bed all the nonsense rumours that have been spouted over the last few months. If so, top bombing Newts :038:

or he is starting the fcuking rumours

He is TB's Mr 'in the know' after all! Smashing work Newts!!! :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670