The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

I'll stick this here rather than making a new thread for it...

If when Milan comes in, he told Rob (or whoever the manager is) that he could have 3 new players, what position would you expect them to be?

I think the priorities are a right winger, an attacking central midfielder and a striker. (And after that probably a left winger, another striker and a keeper). I think the defence is alright, defientely the strongest part of the team, and if we could score often enough then the defence is strong enough.

Hopefully the takeover going through will give the players a kick up the arse because they know they have to do well to save themselves. I still think we have the basis of a decent team, we just need some added quality in midfield, and get everyone else playing to their potential, which hopefully the better players elsewhere in the team would help with anyway. Thinking mainly of Fryatt (and Hume somewhat too). Good players who with good service I think will get enough goals for promotion next season.

It isn't popular with some but Stuart Pearce said he would listen to offers for fringe players.

I would bring in Dickov. I know many feel let down by him but he would bring goals and would work hard...I honestly don't care about anything else! That is precisely what we need right now.

Last edited:

RK will buy 3 new keepers

I'll stick this here rather than making a new thread for it...

If when Milan comes in, he told Rob (or whoever the manager is) that he could have 3 new players, what position would you expect them to be?

I think the priorities are a right winger, an attacking central midfielder and a striker. (And after that probably a left winger, another striker and a keeper). I think the defence is alright, defientely the strongest part of the team, and if we could score often enough then the defence is strong enough.

Hopefully the takeover going through will give the players a kick up the arse because they know they have to do well to save themselves. I still think we have the basis of a decent team, we just need some added quality in midfield, and get everyone else playing to their potential, which hopefully the better players elsewhere in the team would help with anyway. Thinking mainly of Fryatt (and Hume somewhat too). Good players who with good service I think will get enough goals for promotion next season.

Despite the fact that they were carved open repeatedly by a pretty average Sunderland side - and couldn't defend a set piece to save their lives........

It isn't popular with some but Stuart PEarce said he would listen to offers for fringe players.

I would bring in Dickov. I know many feel let down by him but he would bring goals and would work hard...I honestly don't care about anything else...that is precisely what we need right now.

I'd have Dickov back in a heartbeat. Alright he might have acted like a bit of a knob when he left, but he'd still give his all if he came back and would get goals.

I for one think we should flood the rumours site until a national paper picks up the story.:icon_lol:

Despite the fact that they were carved open repeatedly by a pretty average Sunderland side - and couldn't defend a set piece to save their lives........

I said they were the strongest part of the team... doesn't mean they're great ;)

The defence could do with strengthening probably, but definetely wouldn't be a priority for me. Poor defending at set pieces is probably more down to tactics and coaching anyway.

I said they were the strongest part of the team... doesn't mean they're great ;)

The defence could do with strengthening probably, but definetely wouldn't be a priority for me. Poor defending at set pieces is probably more down to tactics and coaching anyway.

and probably confidence

The fact that we have had three shots (the stats said we had two at the weekend though I only remember one so IMO 2 shots on target in 2 game) on target in 180 minutes of football says to me where the problem is.

They could have had six or seven at the weekend, and all of them were down to poor positioning, shoddy tackling/marking and a total lack of awareness of what is going on around them - that is down to sheer incompetence, rather than coaching.
Their wingers must have thought they were feckin' invisible, as we appeared to deny their existence right from the kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669