The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem that Football Rumours gets even more ridiculous on deadline day:

As crazy as it sounds, LCFC are in talks with Martin Allen to fill the vacant manager position left by him only yesterday.
Chairman Milan Mandaric is looking to bring in both Danny Murphy and Ludovic Sylvestre tonight and another forward tomorrow morning with the possible signing of either Danny Mills or Nicky Shorey as well.

If either of these things happen I will eat my hat.

A little bird tells me Feriera is winging in as we speak, on a 12 month loan plus option to buy.

Whoops, just seen its already posted!!

Last edited:
Rumours: Not a new player, but a potential new manager. Three different texts but all pinpoint Peter Reid as Leicester's new manager. The most recent says he's at the training ground with Kevin Phillips.

From BBC transfer activity. If that Monkey headed turd shows up in ANY capacity, I'm burning my season ticket.

Rumours: Not a new player, but a potential new manager. Three different texts but all pinpoint Peter Reid as Leicester's new manager. The most recent says he's at the training ground with Kevin Phillips.

From BBC transfer activity. If that Monkey headed turd shows up in ANY capacity, I'm burning my season ticket.

Don't bother, someone on here will be grateful of it. PM me when you decide to give it up

Really hope it doesn't come to that. It's like when you phone up Sky and you tell them you're canceling to try and get a better deal, but they call your bluff and you end up canceling because they won't budge. Not that I've done that of course.

Really hope it doesn't come to that. It's like when you phone up Sky and you tell them you're canceling to try and get a better deal, but they call your bluff and you end up canceling because they won't budge. Not that I've done that of course.

:icon_lol:

Mrs Dour tried that. Fortunately, at the end they realised that the contract was with me, and refused to cancel unless I authorised it.

Aberdeen director of football Willie Miller has urged Dons boss Jimmy Calderwood to snub the chance to take over as Leicester manager. (Record)

Aberdeen director of football Willie Miller has urged Dons boss Jimmy Calderwood to snub the chance to take over as Leicester manager. (Record)

I read that on wap while i was crimping at work yesterday, who the feck is Jimmy Calderwood and why would he be a good option?

I read that on wap while i was crimping at work yesterday, who the feck is Jimmy Calderwood and why would he be a good option?

Been trying the Blessed herbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670