The Children - Kingy's Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingy_85

The Children

Directors/Producers- what were you thinking?

Everything goes missing here the plot, the scares, even the acting. There is no point to this film. It starts off with a large family who are staying in a British country home for Christmas and during all the festive fun the children catch a virus and begin attacking their parents. Firstly, we are talking about grown adults being overpowered by children here, its cringe worthy viewing. These idiots are picked off one by one by puppy faced toddlers in an array of pathetic deaths leaving even the most violent horror fan unhappy.

These are not scary ass children that you would expect (see Exorcist/Children of the Corn) they’re just plain normal children and as you can expect, none of them can act. A Hollyoak castoff is our lead, as the eldest child she leads the fight back against the kids, but as a viewer you really don’t care if they live or die. Another crap film and another £3.75 onto my Virgin Media bill.

Best bit –
There’s just one effective shot, showing the view from a top window looking down on the children staring up from the field. Very creepy, unfortunately the rest fails disastrously.

Star Rating – 1/5 :mad:

Last edited:
The Exorcisst and Children of the Corn are supposed to bne scary?! I mean, The Exorcist is one of my favourite films, but only because it's so hilarious.

Children always want to watch movie like harry potter, spider man, batman etc. They can really enjoy by watching these type of movie.

The Exorcisst and Children of the Corn are supposed to bne scary?! I mean, The Exorcist is one of my favourite films, but only because it's so hilarious.

They become more scary when you think about the fact your mum probably got felt up by your dad watching them :icon_wink

Children always want to watch movie like harry potter, spider man, batman etc. They can really enjoy by watching these type of movie.

See Harb's, this is the level you could have been at if you had listened in school.

Oh and by the way, this is my post of the year :038: :081:

Can we keep it Jeff? It might do a spam on the floor but we can clean it up.

See Harb's, this is the level you could have been at if you had listened in school.

Oh and by the way, this is my post of the year :038: :081:

Can we keep it Jeff? It might do a spam on the floor but we can clean it up.
I think lynnevans will clean up at this year's posters awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669