Speculation The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nugent, Vardy, Ulloa, Deeney is a good line up of first choice strikers. Net spend on Deeney will be £8m if you consider we'll get £1-2m for Wood. All were bang in form last year and all offer something different which we need.
Cambiasso would be nice and might make us seem a more attractive prospect if we need to strengthen elsewhere in jan ie 'if Cambiasso has gone there, then i can go there...'
Defensively: Palace last season have proven that as long as you are disciplined and organised you can take championship defenders and minimise the goals you concede if the team is set up to be difficult to break down. I'd still have a liked a bit of pace brought in though to allow us to be agile during games to solve problems.
The forward and midfield pressing we showed against the likes of derby last season to earn the right to play will be crucial. If we do that in most games then we have the quality to cause problems when it's out turn. that Derby game and our approach in it should be the blueprint for our first 6 games approach....

Jeff, do you still get the Press Briefing notices, or are new players not announced at Press conferences any more, just a paragraph on the OS when they can be bothered?

any chance of us signing someone! upson and albrighton out (and not guaranteed starters anyways) - so we're pretty much starting with 1 new signing to go into the Prem! Ballsy!

Some chaps on the Facebook page and on Foxestalk have just seen a couple of helichoppers land at the training ground... could just be the owners though I guess?

Some chaps on the Facebook page and on Foxestalk have just seen a couple of helichoppers land at the training ground... could just be the owners though I guess?

two helicopters.JPG

More likely the Premier League trophy being delivered

Vichai in one and Top in the other
No, they're both in the same chopper. The other one is just a decoy, in case they have to deal with any surface to airs launched as they fly in over the Saff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669