Speculation The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And some more from the Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...eban-Cambiasso-close-Leicester-City-deal.html

Pearson said: 'Cambiasso is still a possibility. There's been progress over the weekend so I'm more hopeful than I was on Friday and Saturday but until there is a definitive answer I'm loath to talk too much. But I am hopeful it can be done in next couple of days.
'We've been trying to do business and it has not materialised so far. But hopefully this week we can still do business and bring players in we want to bring in.
'I recognise there is a need for added numbers and we have to do that in this window. There are subtle differences this year to last year.
'We've been very positive but it is nice to have different options. Two or three hopefully is the aim. It would be nice to be able to achieve that.'

@John__Percy
Wigan have rejected a £5million bid from #lcfc for midfielder James McArthur this morning. Story to follow on @TelegraphSport #wafc

Yep. We'll probably get mugged for him by the end, but he's a good age and the right sort of player. I'm not going to cry too much if we spend a bit over the odds on him; Whelan says he's willing to sell for the right price.

Yep. We'll probably get mugged for him by the end, but he's a good age and the right sort of player. I'm not going to cry too much if we spend a bit over the odds on him; Whelan says he's willing to sell for the right price.

He's played a good amount in the EPL and done pretty well, I'd certainly be very happy to have him as part of the squad - would expect him to fit in to the team spirit thing well too. £5m doesn't even sound like that big a pricetag for him either, I wouldn't be at all uncomforatable with an improved offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669